Wednesday, May 6, 2009

6 MAy VISA DONE!!

12.30am bus to KL..
Arrive Pudu at 5.30am...
I cn't sleep in the bus... bcoz busy thinking abt my frens and worry 4 the Visa interview...
Coz my aunt said u might not get d Visa although u hv all d documents prepared..
Interview is COMPULSORY and for student visa, they wil ask a lot of Q.
If yr Visa application is refused, its gonna nid time 2 reapply... and waste another RM532...

Actually all of us are so nervous. especially my dad, he prepared 3 banks statement.. hahaha, jz afraid d $ is not enuf.. hahahahaha
We means my dad, my mum, my bro n I, at 8.15 we went in 2 d US Embassy..
Phones and electronics are not allowed. Some sort of security check b4 we enter insid.
Many people waiting and d room is quite packed.. not enough places 2 sit, so some of them wil nid 2 stand.

After 30 mins waitiing, then oni we hand in our passport, EVAF forms and my 158, I-20 and I-901... so u can noe it is such a long queue.
Then we wait another 15 mins for finger scanning...
Then, we were asked 2 b seated 2 b call for d interview..

What happen during waiting times..
The applicants were interrogated by the officer and person in charge...
They asked Q very detailed..
1, Why u apply Visa but u cn't even speak ENGLISH?
2, U got the scholarship but how abt the other expenses.. u don hv financial supporting documents that can shows that u can pay for all dis ...
3, Yr sister is working there doesn't mean tat u can study there...
4, What is yr monthly income? I don't tink dis is enuf for all yr expenses incld yr living costs.
5, Why still choosing US but u cn't even understand or speak ENGLISH?
6, I nid yr sponsor's bank statement, EA form, J Form and letter from the company that pay u salary every month... No proof, then we are sory.
7, Yr bro hv a Visa doesn't mean yr sister can hv 2...
8, U planned 2 hv yr degree in US.. but u cn't even speak ENGLISH, how r u going 2 survive there?
9, i want all yr transcripts and results.. not dis certificates.

BLA BLA BLA .. and more...

the interviews are having in different counters and open 2 everyone..
so it means u can listen n c when others r interviewed.
They r not like interviewing but interrogating... that makes me feel more nervous n scare..
we wait around 1 n half hour..
then its our turn..
so lucky tat our VISA are approved...
The person in charge keep joking wit us.. hahaha..
everyone feel odd n weird and look at us when we laugh... hahaha..
Noe Y?
She ask my parents don say a word, she jz want 2 bother me.. ask me some Q.. haha
Coz i m applying for student Visa...
1st, why u choose Oklahoma instead of other states? Y East Central but not the others University? U hv 1000+ of choices, but y dis? ..
hahaha.. I said bcoz my cousin is there..
She said i Question Yr Logic Answer.. hahahaha
Coz every student answer d same answers.. hahaha
Then later on, she ask me wat subj i m taking, so i said Actuarial Sc..
She asked y? I jz said coz i lov maths, she laugh, we laughed.. hahahaha
later, she asked for my SPM results, Toefl results and SAT results...
HAHAHAHA, u noe wat she said...
good results! and u r really good in maths!! hahaha.. TQTQTQ...
I get quite high marks for my SAT(Maths)...
hahahahahaha.... hapi lo ...
then, another reason is I get Tuition fees 50% waived. hahahah..
She said, this means u r qualified and so no problm if i keep it up and study hard.. hahaha
She jz keep joking wit me, hahahaha...
Scare me nia....
then b4 we leave, she ask me 2 study hard.. hahahaha.. cute nia..
we din even show our financial supporting documents, d application process is so easy compare 2 others.. hahaha
i m so lucky!! Thank god everytink goes well..

Yeepipi hurray! i got my Visa ready!!! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment