Tuesday, May 26, 2009

27 May BYE BYE everyone!

Its d day!

I gonna leave 2 US. hulalalala....
i m a bit nervous.. hahahah....

finish packing. >_<
Wil gonna spend my evening at Queensbay, going 4 a movie.
hahahahah

Won't b blogging 4 few days til i settle down der.
coz i mght b having wifi problem. ^^
but i wil drop u guys a offline message if possible when i reached der.

For my lovely friends,

1. wendy (choi choi)
I won't ask u not 2 miss me, hahaha, jz take care yrself.
I wil come back 2 u. Wait 4 me.
Miss U~
Be strong & nvr gv up!!

2. hui xian ( felixy d pooh)
Girl, gonna miss u so much..
Take care, we keep in touch!
Update yr blog lar, so tat i can noe how r u n wat happen when i m not around.
Promise me u wil take care yrself n d little onion.
C u soon as a businesswoman!!
I love u!

3. Zhi Jiang ( Chee Kang )
U r so far from me.. Haiz
Take Care ya!
KEEP in TOUCH ah!! miss U.

4. Xin Jue ( Sis )
Wish u All d best! hope u can make it in yr spm & Taiwan Trip.
Love u always!

5. Panda ( Wei Chun )
Panda Bro, take care! Miss u 2!
Wish u ALL d best!
C u soon in d future.
Pls on9 when u r free lar... Cn't contact u wit hp. Emails wil do.

6. Wei Yang ( Bro )
Form 6 le, nid 2 study hard.
I m sure u can d.
u wil change! Take care!
All d best my bro!

7. Kim ( Onion Chong )
Din meet u b4 i leave, so sorry.
Take care!
I m always d ke yin u knew.
U hv my fully support every time!

8. Bing Yang
Stil duno where r u going 4 yr JPA, wish u luck!
Keep in touch!
Glad 2 know u! ^^
TAke care n all d best!

9. Chin Leng
Wil nvr forget a cute guy that likes 2 jokes.
noe u can do well in form 6.
sure can! Gambate n All d best! Do miss me oh.. hahaha

10. SkyBear
My friend, glad 2 noe u. Take care!!
U can do it well in yr exams.
C u soon as d head perfect!!
Oh, gambate in yr JOHOR choir competition.
all d best! keep in touch!
Keep yr blog updated.. hahahaha

11. Woei Haur
Naughty daddy, all d best 2 u 2.
hahahhaa... take care ya!
I wil wear as much clothes as i can n wil take care of myself!
u 2!! gonna miss u 2!

12. Qiao Ee
keep in touch! hahaha...
Take care 2!
All d best in yr STPm & choir competition in johor.
^^

13. Amare ( Yee Thing )
Take care & Keep In Touch!
i wil b safe! So u 2!

14. Li Sian
Take care & Keep in touch!
It wi b a safe jouney.
No flu no fever!

15. Thiam Tatt
PMR year, gambate n all d best!
Wanna c u play yangqin after 4 yrs i m back.
hahahha.. then u teach me..
hahahaha
take care!

16. Hello kitty ( Xiao Ru )
Glad 2 noe u 2!
All d best & take care!
Keep in touch! @@

Bye bye everyone, Safe journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment