Tuesday, May 26, 2009

26 May

My last night in penang.. hahahahaha....
miss here.. hahahahah
my room ar... so sad, my sis gonna take over liao...

i went 2 Gurney dis afternoon...
Buy my dad a birthday present n father's day card.
coz i won't b here on Jun & July.
Nid 2 prepare 1st.. hahahaha..

I saw 3 best friens when i pass by Big Apple Doughnut.
hahaha... WENDY, HUI XIAN, TIEN HWANG.. hahaha




d 2 girls screamed... hahahahah
So good 2 b happen tat we can meet ...
hahahahahahahahahha...
we snapped photos.. hahahaha... wendy's idea..
hahahahhahahaha

Later then, i went 2 Queensbay.
Jz walk around...
Dis 2 place are my 2nd & 3rd hse mah, gotta said byebye 2 them...
hahahahhahahaha SWT~~~

I m happy le... reli...
i noe i gonna mis everytink here..
but i wil come back 4 yrs later. sure!
so.. wait for me ya!!
ahahahhahha

My last night. Gonna spend all my time usefully..
hahahahaha
I love u Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment