Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13 May

hu.. luckily..
Jerry replied,

The professors of online classes are good to communicate with students by email, or make appts with the student to come to the professor’s office. …so , I think you are worrying about something that won’t even happen! You’ll do fine.

I tink I can cope it.
so it means I wil go 4 June Intake. Sorry 4 confusing everyone.
so d oni problem is my flight.
Its full on d 27 and 28. Damn it! This gonna crack my head!
The internet is down for d whole nite n i cn't book it on9.

Okay., 4get abt it 1st.
I went 2 Penang Cheshire Home wit my mum 2day. Go do some donations.
U noe when i saw them, i felt pity.
I m so lucky compared 2 any of them.
Thanks for what I have now.

Later on, we both go for a movie. Star Trek. Very nice movie.
Chris Pine, u r handsome n funny. I like it Very much. hahaha..

Hopefully i can manage 2 book d air tickets 2ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment