Friday, May 15, 2009

15 May

Its my sis bd!! hahaha HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ We go yataimurai 4 dinner and haggen darz for ice cream.. hahha
I bought her a dooodolls dis yr, haahhaha, she so hapy.
I won't b celebrating wit her 4 d next 4 yrs, so... hahahaha...
The present I gv dis yr wil b much more expensive lor...

dis morning, I went 2 Mutiara, driving lesson. Gonna take my test on d 18, so i wil nid at least 1 practise b4 I go 4 d test. heheh..
I can control it quite well, jz I won't make it when I'm nervous.
Uncle said that evrytink is fine for 2day, so hope i jz keep it up and do like wat i hv done 2day.
hahahaha...
cool , but i m stil scare i cn't past d test. PLS ~

I went 2 c Pn Chin wit wei yang kor kor 2day. Ard 5 sometink. He is late 2day, over slept. hahahaha... nvm lar..
The funny tink is, he rides motor but me cycles. hahahha.. so I m VERY slow...
hahahaahahahha...
We sit at her swing and chat til 7pm..
She is so hapy tat we come 2 c her n bought her sometink 4 the teacher's day, hahaha..
I told her I wil b leavin, she's so happy tat I wil b going overseas but stil worried bcoz now its not the good time.
swine flu is so dangerous.
Mexico, texas and kansas are all jz next 2 my state.. ><
haiz, i stil wanna go. I wil take care n bcareful! hahaha...
Wei yang kor kor gave me a hp keychain ..

TQ .. hahaha.. so nice~ I promise I won't lost it.. hahaha...
He stil cn't blieve I m LEAVIN soon...
hahha but we promised we wil keep in touch. MSN~
Oh, I tink I'm now same height wit him. hahahah..
it means u r short le la, hahahha. paiseh la~
SO proud~ hahahaha
He's now form 6, all d best 2 him! hahaha
Poor guy, coz his hair is SO long now... hahahahahha..
Aiya, I 4got 2 take photo wit kor kor.. haiz..
Nvm on d 17.. hahah we wil meet again~

I wil b going 2 Q 2ml. Everyone that I invite cn't make it. Haiz, i noe it. But luckily XIN JUE wil b going.. hahaha... I miss her so MUCH! Dis wil b d last time 4 us 2 go out 2gther. Cn't wait 2 c her! hahahaha... So sad wei chun n thiam tatt n choon cn't make it. Haiz... I hope they all can b der, I won't b going out wit them le.. SOb SOb..~ Nvm la.. tats all I can say ><
It Hurts me when THEY said they cn't make it.
Its d last time, n i won't b here 4 so many yrs, i jz wan 2 meet all of u.
Nvm... I said 2 myself. I don force them..
My wish.. failed again~

Wendy & Huixian,
I noe u both r worrying.
Swine Flu, I noe its dangerous, I sure wil take care of myself... ^^ No fever No Ar Qiu..
Alone, learn 2 b independent mah.. No home sick, so don worry..
I hv targets... Standford Uni! or Columbia UNi! wil study hard~

My Frens, I MISS u..

No comments:

Post a Comment