Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BAD news

Another BAD news!

My cousin, Justin called me dis morning.
He told me that summer are all on9 classes which means self-study without lecturer.
bcoz the lecturers are back home 4 summer holiday.
Then he asked me to email 2 d school director, Jerry, ask n c whether i can differ til fall semester.
Bcoz, it is better 2 hv a lecturer teaching compare 2 study by my self for d whole summer.
Algbrae wit b very tough and yet mine is applied maths.

Its a bit difficult for any of us coz everytink der is ready for me. Includ housing... n roommate. N my dad planning in d half way....

So, i tell my mum abt dis.
She want me 2 talk 2 my daddy immediately.
what can i do if i hv difficulties and anyone tat i can refer 2...

headache!!

my dad seems want me 2 go 4 d next semester.
coz dis is d 1st time for me 2 b der, n how if can't cope wit it.
oh god!! wat 2 do?

I wanted 2 go 4 summer intake but i m afraid i can't manage with online classes.
Hell!

anyone can help?

No comments:

Post a Comment