Thursday, May 21, 2009

22 May


My favourite .. Coffee Lava Ice Cream , hahaha

Me at Starbuck~

My hello kitty's floor mat.. hahaa... new 1 for me.. nice? ...

Feel worried all d time..
Cn't sleep at nite ... . now panda's eyes

I bought myself a big big luggage.. 2 many tinks 2 packed in....
Quite cheap oh RM135, branded n better luggage ...

My temporarily maid is here 2day. Name, Tuti... but i like 2 cal her tweety, hahaha.. easier lar..
my job is 2 teach her everytink... what 2 do n where 2 put all d stuffs...
She worked very fast, hahaha... So i like it ^^

We suppose 2 come out 2day.. meet up at gurney...
Due 2 some problem, so they changed it 2 saturday..
Hope tat they MAKE SURE they can make it, coz i asked 2 booked d ticket ardy. HAIZ~
bcoz of d lousy internet, i tried 5 times b4 i booked successfully.

Amare called me, she wants 2 meet me b4 i leave, but i cn't make it. Mum said enuf playing, i have many tinks 2 do n i wil nid 2 prepare for my placement tests..
Luckily, i wil b going Q dis saturday, 2 buy thermos...
So, it means i can still meet her for a while.. hehe..

Having nightmares very often... feel so tired~
I slip wit my sister every night. I m sure I wil miss her very much.
And my mummy.. ..
but i won't cry... hahaha... No big deal mah.... hahahhaa

I WILL BE BACK.. hahaha .. tink like i m d bad guys~ hahaha
2 much movies.. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment