Monday, May 25, 2009

25 May

My last day working as a admin clerk.. hehe...
rushing for the salary payments for d company.
Luckily everytink is done by 2day. recognize

My mum asked me 2 cal d aunties and inform them tat i wil b leavin.
Jz 2 let them noe, i cn't jz go without informing, thay called it manners.
So, i called. & said.... Hi, how r u? I wil be leaving 2 US for studies.
They replied: Oh yr dad let u 2 go overseas finally.
Wow, rich ppl study overseas lor..
Hey, i worked hard 2 go der, okay?
I applied everytink myself.
I work hard 2 get d scholarships.
N i m very sure tat if i don get tuition fees waived, my dad won't spent a dollar on me.
(of coz i wouldn't say all dis 2 them...)
Feel so bad when they always tink tat i don hv d results n jz wasting all d money.
Or it because my dad is rich n hv enuf money for me 2 study overseas.
TERUK~

Me, my mum n my aunt went 2 XIN Japanese Restaurant...
Its at tanjung bungah, so far >_<
Mango sushi n soft shell crab maki. Cool & nice. My favourite. hahaha

Suddenly, i got calls from Kim.
so sorry, he ended d call so fast.
Because i m having my dinner n he don't want 2 disturb.
Shocked 2 receive his cal, we r not so close since sometink happen.
Din c him 4 a long time le.
& he is my best fren so..... hehe
thanks 4 calling. ^^ so happy 2 hear from u.
After when i m back home, i called him.
He asked when i wil go off n wat time.
He might come 2 c me off.
Thanks, try yr best wil do.

So sleepy 2day, its hot.
Gd nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment