Tuesday, August 11, 2009

11 Aug

I am SO sick with my dad last night.
I couldn't even sleep for the whole night and just doing my 'monthly statement' and 'budget'..
He said like I will have to keep my expenses within the budget and no extra from him.
I was like so MAD because.. Hey please.. I saved a lot OKAY???
I had the cheapest food everyday, every meal and ended up I had a stomachache.
Sick having the same food!!!

$50 per month for phone is the cheapest rate here.
My cousin paying $70 for a good phone which you can online and msn.
SO??? Can't I get one ($50) with limited calls and texting, no international calls and no online????
For the lousy phone that I am having now.. it is $45 per month!!!
I pay additional $5 for a better phone? Why not?!?!

FRUITS and VEGES are like so expensive here!!
I couldn't even effort to have both each everyday.
You know why?? Because I am saving your MONEY!!!

JUST .... so MADDD!!!

Textbooks cost me a LOT!!!
I am taking 7 classes and I just bought 6 textbooks. The left ones will have to wait till school reopen because they said different Professor different book!

Psychology 35.45 (Used)
Concept of Choices in Wellness 81.60 ( New, because they don't have any more used books left)
College Algebra 120.15 (New, because they don't have any more used books left)
College Reading Skills 25.05 (Used)
Freshman Seminar 16.30 ( New, everyone must have a new one.)
Computer programming I 47.15 (Used)

It's already cost me $355.63!!..
OMG... My dad is gonna freak out when he sees this!!
Why is it things are like so expensive here?? SIGH~

Ohh.. No orientation for me this Friday but I will have to attend the Tiger Streak Programs, Saturday through Sunday. Well I guess it will be FUN!! hahaaa...
Devan will be moving in this Saturday, I wished she likes her room and her dumb roommate.. hahahaaa.......

I have a chat with my cousin today, asking him about the internet fees.
He told me it is $68 per/month.. OMG!! It's too much!!
Arrr..... I gonna cry...
Another deduction from my pocket money... >_< soBx!
But maybe I can get a cheaper one as his roommate got $45 for his house.
And he told me that one of his roommate can give me a ride to CABLE ONE (internet company).
I don't know how and when but anyway thanks first!!
Ryan Mudd. White and he is 20 now.

I called Preeti twice today but she is not picking up the phone.
Worried crazy!!

2 comments:

  1. sure i gt miss u ok?
    wakaka..

    wah!!
    d expenses dere really _______...
    lol...
    too expensive liao..
    i think my family cannot afford tis...
    kesiannya my laopo..
    mz cut down a lot of self-expenses...
    hmm...
    mayb ur dad saja ask u to save more money nia...
    dun worry ok?
    b'coz at last he mz oso pay eh rite?
    wakakaka...
    b happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to do all the calculation myself lar..
    he will only give certain amount for my degree.
    BUDGET!!! Haiyo...
    My calculator gonna SPOIL!!

    My head is full of $$$$.
    Charm nia!!

    I wish I can get a job or some income..
    Sobx..
    If I wanna transfer or what.. I will have to pay the extras myself. SHIT!!

    ReplyDelete