Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5 Aug

I moved out this evening.
Pesagi Hall is like 10 minutes walk from Briles.
I went there to get my keys because they want us to move in on 5th Aug from 1300 to 1500 and move out on 6th from 1300 to 1500.
I asked Abi to help me to move my things as I can't do it alone.

There's an elevator at Briles which makes me to move my stuffs down to her car easier.
Because I have 6 small heavy luggage, 2 BIG heavy luggage, 2 backpacks.
You're not gonna believe this..
All the back seats and trunk is fulled and I have to put one of my small luggage on my legs.
I think she must be freaked out when she saw my stuffs...

Okay.. that's not the BIG problem.
My new room 449 C which means fourth floor.
The BIG issue is they don't have elevator in Pesagi.
I will have to carry all the luggages using the staircase.
OKay, she helped me out.
We took 3 rounds to unload all the luggages and move it in to my room.
1st, Me: 1 big luggage and her: 1 small heavy luggage
2nd, Me: 1 big luggage and her: 1 small heavy lugggage
3rd, Me : 2 small heavy luggage and her: 2 backpacks
The small heavy ones doesn't use that much energy but the 2 big ones almost killed me.
It's almost weight 5-6 kg and yet all the way long to fourth floor.
It's like much more heavier than my yangqin because I can carry mine by myself when I was at home or school.
I fell twice and my foot hurts.. my back too.. >_<
I wished someone else could help me.. ( I mean GUYS, they are stronger... "[ )
Sigh... And yet I have to make the cleaning and unpack the stuffs.
I took about half and hour to clean all the cabinets and floor.
The dirt is like so thick and the cabinets are like sticky.. Yew~
GOD!!! It looks like a HAUNTED room... But now it is clean and nice ^^
And another thing is .. the room is smaller compared to my previous ones.
And our beds are like different ones... Something like double deck beds but only beds on top.
I took 2 hours to finish unpacking my stuffs....
SO tired and I just wanna take a bath and sleep..

Thank god Abi is here.
She helped me a lot.
Because I have don't have a car and I suppose have to do it all myself.
She do have one so I asked for her help few days ago.
If no one helps me out, you gonna find me in the hospital lying on the bed with broken hands and legs.
She is moving to the Tiger Commons (Appartment: 4 rooms, 1 full kitchen and I dining room with 3 roommates).
I saw her rooms and everything and is was like so cool!!
It's all furnished and nice!! It cost a lot though.
Mine is semi-private room, $848 per semester, hers $1942 per semester.
Did you see the difference??
I have to save money for my school fees...so.. hehe, semi-private will do fine for me.. Hehehe....

OMG.. my back hurts...
I wanna rest now!!

4 comments:

  1. hoooii girrrllll!
    Don't move too much since you've hurt your back and foot!
    Otherwise you'll feel that pain as mine. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god I finished all the moving in one time. My back hurts a lot.. Sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you've tried to massage it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaa... Nope.. I dk how.. hahaha..
    But now i was like sleep whole day.. so TIRED!! hahahaaa... i think it's better now.. just my hands muscle.. PAIN...

    ReplyDelete