Friday, August 21, 2009

21 Aug

I woke up 0900 today!! hahaxx..

My class schedule:
1000-1050 Computer Programming I
1300-1350 General Psychology

CP is confusing me..
I don't know what to do now.. >_<
sigh.. so tiring...

I have lunch with Jelisha...
I don't like to feel left out or alone so I am happy to have lunch with friends.
We have lunch with Geoffrey too..
He's the International Student Club's president and he is from Cameron.
There's a funny thing happen between us.
I met him during the summer.
He called me and Preeti from far when he saw us.
He is like, Hi girls, come here.
But we ran away.. XP
hahahaxx..
I thought he was a black american... SORRY!!
I don't mean to do that!! SOrry!!

General Psychology is like so boring.
Sigh... I almost fall asleep!...
I am trying the concentrate but I can't ...
SHIT!!!

I worked at the cafeteria today again but they considered as training.
They still pay me for the working hours.
I worked at the desert bar today, serving them desert and then after cafeteria close I have to clean everything and help closing.
The cleaning part is really tiring..
I finished work at 2000...... took a shower then video cam with my mom.

I think Chad and Linh gonna be couple soon.
I always saw them together.. hahaxx..
and sometimes they are together on the bed..
and they are like so close... i have no idea~ XP

Went to tacobell with Jacob, Tom and Iva at 0020..
they missed dinner so they are starving so i just follow them.
I duwan to be alone.
my roommate went home she will be back on monday morning. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment