Friday, August 28, 2009

28 Aug

Can't wait for weekends to come..
I am so tired with the classes..
So boring and POINTLESS.. lol!
Not really actually, it just so difficult for me and I can't barely understand the text or everything..

Woke up at 0730 and went for breakfast alone.
Feel kinda like MILK and CEREAL is part of my life now.
They are so tasty and I can't live without it.
Hey, having bread and pasta instead of rice doesn't mean that I am becoming more AMERICAN okayy... XP

My eyes hurt so much and I don't even want to open my eyes.
I wished I can take a nap and have a sweeeettt dream!

The Plumber came to fix our sink and he found a knife in the pipe!
OMG.. this is crazy... I mean who will ever put a knife in the pipe and clogged the sink.
This is really scary and crazy!!

I don't feel so bad working now..
I mean, well, it might ne tired but at least I have something else besides homework to do.
I don't like to feel left out or alone.. it's really sucks!

Night at ECU.
Linh, Tom, Iva, Riste, Me, Jake
Chad
Chad and Linh
Me, Linh, Jake and Iva
Chad & Jake's statue
Me, Iva and Linh
Allie, Jelisha, Melody and Me

2 comments:

  1. hah?! knife?!!
    yeng loh..
    how tat crazy person do tat?
    wakaka...
    dun worry..
    i LOVE milk and cereal too..
    bt i'm a malaysian..
    when u feel alone, pls think abt me..
    muakz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea.. this is freaking me out!!!

    ReplyDelete