Tuesday, August 4, 2009

4 Aug

I slept at 0330 this morning.
Busy chatting with Wendy, it's been a long time we didn't chat for that long.
We start talking through skype at 2330...
I miss her a lot!!
We used to talk on the phone for like several hours when I was at home.
And my mom used to scold me because too much on phone will cause damage to my ears..
hahahahhaaaa.. But I always ignore her, I love chatting.. ^^

My don't feel well last night.
Just kept running to the washroom...
I had a stomachache, not serious just making me feel bad.
Maybe because I have the same food for everyday and every meal..
Breakfast: bread and can sausages
Lunch: Instant noodles and biscuits
Dinner: Instant noodles and biscuits ( sometimes I can have a burger instead of these)
Supper: Bread and can sausages
These food doesn't taste good and I am bored with it.
hahhahahaaa., Wanna make complaints to my mom luu.. hahahha

I woke up at 1000 this morning, continue chatting with Wendy..
hahahhaaaa. I feel good when I talked to her.
I feel no more pain.. hahahhaa...
She is my Tylenol, my drug.. relieving my pain.. hahhaaaa
SWT SWT SWT |||

One of my friend saw my MSN photo and was like..
Oh Ke Yin, your face looks fatter.. OMG!!
I admitted!! GOD!!! I grew fatter now!! arrrrr...
>_<
Help me!!!! I don't want to be any more fatter than this!!!
i need to slim down OKAY!?!?!?
>_< haiz...........
My plans: Walk around the school for 30 minutes everyday..
(Walk fast can help losing weight, I gonna try for that.. hehe)

Oh.. I wanna make complaints about someone.. TAI
He is like so annoying....
He kept online every few hours and chat with me.
Now is like I have to appear offline.
I have nothing to say ... and it's like so weird when there's no conversation and he always have to talk about something else. HAIZ....
I was like busy watching movies and he will always like:

Hello... HI
How are you today? GOOD
What are doing? WATCHING MOVIES
Oh! What movie? (didn't reply)
Are you busy? YA
Ok, I will talk to you later. BYE

few hours later...

Hi! Hello
Are you still busy? YA
Okay, we will chat later. OKAY

few hours later...

Hello!
Have you finish your movie? YA
How was it? GOOD! I am busy now...
Oh... Sorry
Okay, I will chat with you later.. Okay, bye!

Again....

Hi! (no reply, actually I was in the bathroom)
How was the movie? (no reply)
Are you mad at me? (no reply)
Sorry, if I made you mad. (no reply)
We will chat later. (no reply)

OKAY, I was away and he was like kept talking to me...
Oh Gosh!! This is annoying okay!!
I have things to do and he was like keep bothering me..
It's like almost four times a day, and I getting frus!!

He then offline so I just sent him an offline message..
(I was away, I am not mad at you. Bye!)

If I don't reply him, he will send me emails or facebook message..
This little kid!!! arrrr....
IRRITATING!!!!!!!!! arrrr.....

Forget about this!!
Oh, I watched dramas today..
Hahaha... I enjoyed watching movies or dramas ...
Especially the love and romance ones... hahah ^^
Feel like I am in LOVE.. hahahhaaaa SWT SWT!!!

4 comments:

  1. HUH! What an annoying 'kid' it is! =p
    Don't have to bother about him. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! I sure will.. Gonna try to get rid of him!! Arrr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. block him from your contact list? =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaaa.. He can still email me and send me facebook message.. I tried before..

    ReplyDelete