Sunday, August 30, 2009

30 Aug

Boring Sunday!!!
It's not boring though.. I have plenty of homework but the problem is I can't connect to the internet! SHIT!!
I hate you man!!

My paper due Tuesday..
I have to write about a photograph from 2 different point of views and the length must be 4-6 pages.
Do you think I can write that long just about describing a personal photograph?
And yet I haven't have a reply from the professor whether the photograph is accepted or not!

I woke up at 0800 this morning and went for breakfast alone.
It's cold in the cafeteria but the sun is BRIGHT!

I went back to my room and do my homework.
Wellness and Freshmen Seminar questions are so pointless yet I need to put some effort to get the answers..
SO stuppiiidd!!

Lunch with Dvyia as all of them are still sleeping..
Oh nooo.....

School is closed and I am so worried about the papers that due tomorrow and tuesday!
I have to find a way to finish all those by tonight!

Went to work out at 1600..
Exercising is really tiring...
I can't even continue paddling for 30 minutes..
20 minutes seems to be my mAx.. TIRED!!
It's fun though... haha!!

HOMEWORK: 6 short questions and 3 long questions due tonight!
6 pages long paper due tuesday.. >_<
Well, it seems I have no option but to finish my questions paper by tonight before bed.. hehe!

Just for you XIAN,
I really miss you a lot!!.
I am so mad because of my internet is not working and I can't talk to you!
It's weekend and I can't listen to your voice >_<
I miss you a lot!! Muackx!! Please don cry inside your heart..
I will always and always the one who stays with you.. (In your heart!)
LoV3 YoU
I love you my best best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment