Tuesday, August 25, 2009

24 Aug

I have class at 0900 and I woke up at 0730.
Took an hour to get ready and then have a light breakfast at the cafeteria before I go to my class.

I am so sleepy today, with no reasons. XP
Wellness class is like so pointless and it's really boring.
But we have a good news from the lecturer, no classes on wednesday as they have football game on thursday and they will be leaving on wednesday morning. He is the football coach so he will be gone.
YES!!!!

Lunch with Allie, Jelisha and Tom.
Nothing special.. BORED..

After psychology class, I walk back to my room with Allie.
I do my laundry and Clay message me in facebook.
He wants to meet me at the laundry room but I just ignored him.
What the hell is this guy doing??
I am busy and I don't like to chat with you alone...
I called Jelisha for help and she comes to my room.
We both chat and I told her about Chad and Linh's love stuff when she is gone to Texas during the weekends.

Work: 1600-1930.
So damn tired!! I took a shower and then I went to meet Iva, Jake, Jelisha, Linh and Chad in Chad's room. They watched Shrek 2, but I left half way because I have to do my homework and I am really tired.

Oh ya, Chad proposes to Linh.. He bought some candles and roses....
Linh said YES! hahaxx
Okay, I won't go detail as I am in class when these all are happening.. XP

I am in my room doing my homework alone and later Devan's back.
Emily and Whitney invite me and Devan to her room to have popcorns.
They are nice and delicious.
Now I realize that they can have popcorn at anytime as me in Malaysia only have popcorns when I go for a movie.
They can just prepare popcorns using the microwave. and it just take 10 minutes to get it done. COOL!! hahaxx...

Sleep at 0000...

No comments:

Post a Comment