Thursday, August 20, 2009

19 Aug

third day of school...
I have class at 1000 but I woke up at 0700..
I need to go to the computer lab with the girls live right across my room to print out my paper for Psychology.
They are white americans, Whitney and Emily.
I just knew them because they are Devan's friends. hehexx..


After printed out my paper, I went to the cafeteria and have my breakfast.
The cafeteria is like so cute and there's only a few people having their lovely breakfast.
I had cereals with milk, an apple and a glass of apple juice.
It's american's breakfast!! I don't really like it because DIM SUM is much much better!!

Later then, I went to the library to check my emails.
I met Clay and he was like doing nothing in front of the computer.
I chat with him and we just logged in to our facebook.
He showed me some photos of him when he was a child. hahaxx..
I showed him my photos too, but those are taken during my 11 and 12 grade.
He laughed... hahaxx.. He said I looked like a boy... MY god!!
Can't believe it right??
He walked me to my class at 0950 then he go off.
We both have 1000 class but in different building.

My class schedule for wednesday:
1000-1050 Computer Programming I
1100-1150 Choices of Wellness
1300-1350 General Psychology

It's not that bad, it just all classes are back to back. I just have 10 minutes to get to another building.
The CP class is like so boring and the professor is just showing us slides and the computer's stuff..
The class is like so quiet and I almost fall asleep.
CW class is more terrible..
The professor is teaching with the book but we don't know where is the text ...
It's like he kept talking in front of us and we are all day dreaming. SWT..
I was like so worried because I really don't get what he said and how am I gonna score well if I don't get what he said.
He gave us a nutrition paper today which due on next Monday. SHIT!!!

I have lunch with Jelisha and Whitney today.
We are all quiet but still I am trying to talk to Whitney.
I wished I can have more friends besides Foreign Group.

Ohh.. I applied for Cafeteria Job and I got it.
They hired me immediately and they need me to start work tomorrow at 1600.
I am so happy because I tried many department even the bookstore and library but no one called me for an interview.
I got the job but Jelisha didn't because she haven't receive her social secuirty card yet so...
hahaxx. I am the lucky ones..
But she still gonna get her job after she got her social security card.
But be honest, I am not so willing to work at the cafeteria but it will be only few hours in a week and I just need a job so... I will go for it until I found I better one then I quit.

I told Clay about the job when I met him in the library after psychology class.
He was like.. NO!! NO!! DOn't do the job!!
Cafeteria is not for you.
You are a girl and I don't think you would want the smell and oily all over your body...
grease... oil...
He's right actually... I can understand and it just...
I don't know what to say...
I was like so down just because I am thinking of whether I should do the job or what.
He was trying to help me but I just avoid the conversati0n.
I knew he is nice but I don't want to bother him.

Ohh.. the cafeteria manager gave about 10 applications forms in a big packet for the new hire paper work.
OMG.. It's like a stacks of paper and I don't really know how to fill in the details.
Then suddenly Tom called and asked for my College Algebra textbook to do his homework.
We are all sharing the textbook because the textbook cost $130 each and it is too much so we shared.
Me and Jelisha went to get our stuffs and heading to Tom's room.
Chad is sleeping on his bed and Tom's doing his homework.
Jelisha borrowed my laptop to do her paper and I sat on Chad's table to fill in the hire paper works.
I can't decide to work at the cafeteria or not because Clay is right in some way.
I text Devan and told her that I got a job at the cafeteria and she said SWEET!
I asked for Tom's and Chad's advise but they are like GOOD!!
SO... now is like.. I don't know how? I wish someone else can help me to decide.
I tried to call my cousins, Justin and Anqi but they didn't pick up the phone so... WHAEVER..
I am so different then who they are.. Always be the dumb person!

I had dinner with Foregin Group..
another international student, Mariyano..
I don't know where he's from but I don't like this guy..
He flirts a lot... Just don't like it!! hahaxx..

Came back to my room after dinner and get my stuffs then headed back to Chad's room.
We are like having a group in his room doing homework.
We changed our mind after staying in his room for 10 minutes.
We all went down to do our laundries.
People are queuing for the washer and dryer and we are like all sitting on the floor and table chatting.
I brought my laptop with me because Jelisha wanted to do her paper.
They stayed down there in the laundry room but I went back to my room and do my English paper. I have to start reading the essays and do my homework.
The laundry gonna take 1 hour and 40 minutes to be done so... I don't want to waste my time doing nothing down there. hehexx..

After finish my homework, I continue filling the application forms..
I was like so mad because I don't know what are the papers for and no one can help.
Not even Chad or Devan and Justin is not replying me messages or picking up his phone.
WHATEVER!!!

I gave up filling the details and just leave it blank then I will filled in tomorrow when I get there.
I wrote my grandma a letter then I got to my bed.
Tired Okaayyyy!

2 comments: