Wednesday, August 19, 2009

18 Aug

Woke up at 0630... I have class at 0800!!
It's sucks!! Sigh....

0800-0915 Reading Improvement I (Education Building)
0930-1045 College Algebra (Science Hall)
1400-1515 Freshmen Composition 1 (Horace Mann Building)

There's a big gap between my 2nd and 3rd classes...

Ohh, I fell down from the stairs when I am on my way to the science hall..
It's really hurts and it's like so embarrassing..
people are like starring at me and they are like "are you okay?? are you okay??"..
I was like so steam because I slept at 0100 last night and woke up at0630 this morning.

I have my lunch with my cousin, Justin and Anqi.
Ohh... the most sweat lunch I ever had.
It's like they talked to me in mandarin and they talk to each other in English + Chinese.
So weird.. and I don't like it!! It's like I am so different and I shouldn't be with them.
I really don't like the feelings..
Whatever.. Hng!

After lunch, we three went to the UC (University center)..
they play pool games and asked me to join them.
OKAYYY.. I don't know how to play.. and I am trying to run away from it but I can't.
He taught me how to play and we three just played..
Okay.. Know what??
It's like so terrible... This is my first time playing pool games and I am like so funny...
I can't hit the ball.. I do it in the wrong way and everything is like.. so BAD!!

So terrible!! Ohh!! I met Clay in the cafeteria..
We said Hi and we just talked for like 2 minutes..
He is one of my friend though.. so it's like... Okay.. be nice! hahaxx

After finished Grasso's English Composition class, I went to the Linshield Library to do my homework.
The psychology paper is a bit difficult. I still manage to have it done though.. hahaxx..
Just there's gonna be grammar problems.. and it's not a good paper...

Devan went home to get her charger and she is coming back to school tomorrow morning so .... I am alone today.
Don't worry, it's foreign group Movie night so... we all watched movie in Chad's room.
Fired Up.. hahaxxx...
It's like so funny.. and all of us just packed in a room watching movie.. hahaxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment