Saturday, August 22, 2009

22 Aug

Saturday!! Yohuuu!!
I woke up at 0900 just to chat with my friends from Malaysia.
Wendy and Hui Xian, I miss them a lot!!
All of us changed, everyone changed!
It's not a bad thing though, just when the days go by, we grow, we learn, we change!

But I am always remember all of you!
We are always tied together in our heart!
And one day we will gather and meet and HAVE FUN!! hahaxx..

Oh ya! My friends told me that I grow fatter.. OMG >_<
I wanna on diet now!! I have to!! SHIT!!
My pants are tight and my face are so rouunndd!! SHIT!!!

Went for work today, during dinner time.
There's only few workers there so I have to in charge of everything.
Actually just keep an eye on everything.
Clay insisted to come to meet me tonight, but I don't want.
I make up some excuses but he just said 2200!
God!! I don't want to be with a guy alone in my room even it just watching movie together.
It's not I am afraid of him, it just 孤男寡女。。。hahaxx..
He is not my boyfriend so.. No kay?

I get off work at 1900 today, it's an hour earlier!
Went back straight to my room and take a shower.
I always make sure that I smell good before I come out from the bathroom.
I don't like the smell.. XP

The cafeteria lady asked me to go tomorrow from 1000 til 1400 for lunch.
I don't want to because I have papers to do and I need to chat with my friends tomorrow.
So it's my off day!!

I went to Chad's room with Linh. Tom is in the room too.
Just try to stay outside and away from Clay.
I don't want to hurt his feelings but I just don't want to be with any guy alone in my room.
Sorry!!

2 comments:

  1. hmm..
    clay?! tat guy an lian u ah?
    yaloh..
    my laopo so beautiful...
    sure gt a lot of fans eh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. no lar.. haiyo..
    just a friend!!
    I am not beautiful le..
    so I won't have bf.. you as my laogong will do!!

    ReplyDelete