Thursday, August 13, 2009

13 Aug

Went shopping today.. Actually it's just Walmart..

My shopping lists:
sausage cans ( X 4 )
peanut butter and jam
wheat bread
eggs (1 dozen)
rice (1.2kg)
shorts (for exercise)
chips (for movie)
milk (1 bottle)
shoes (if there's sales)
swimming wear (I need a new one)
Tupperware (for food and cans)
Birthday card (Abi's turning 21 next wed)
tote bag (I need one handbag!)
Hagen Dazz Mini Ice Cream (just $1, before $1.25)

Well, I guess that's all I can have today..
SAVING for travel..
I am planning to go somewhere else to meet my mom this year end and we go shopping..
hahaaa..
I wish H1N1 will gone soon..
Can't plan with the stupid swine flu "hanging" around the world.

I met new girls who staying in my floor.
Kelsey and Lindsy.. They are RA and I just offered them the decorations help.
Well we used 2 hours to finish taping half of the work.
I guess I will help them to continue the taping tomorrow.
I think OURS floor will looks great!! hahaxx..

My dinner: (2nd Cooking)
Rice with fish cans
It's taste good man!! hahaxx..
Can't believe that I can cook.. hahahaxx..

I went walking with Kelsey and Lindsy..
4 miles .. Just for exercise..
Kelsey is like we are killing her because she is tired.
I am tired too.. hahaxx...

We met a one Asian guy at the lounge.
He is like HI and what's your name?
I just told him: I am Nats..
He is like HUH... hahaxx..
I had no idea what to say..

Ohh.. then an international student just arrive Pesagi Hall and moving in.
He is a Nepali guy and named ''Restay''.. Hahaxx..
SOrry.. I just heard his name but I didn't see his name so.. jUSt LISTEN and spell.. hahaxx..

I talked to Preeti today.
She cut her hair today.. Ohh.. It's like 2 inch short and she is like so mad..
hahaxx. Because she wants to keep her hair long....
But I know her hair gonna grow fast.. DON worry sweety. !

SOmeone online and said HI to me.
I was like so happy because he is one of my friends and we haven't been talking for like 'years'.
Okay... I was like so WOW.. hihi!!
then he just asked me to wait for him.. something happened i guess (he appeared offline)
Then I just replied OKAY....
But I was like waiting and waiting...
It's already 0130 and I am still waiting..
who knows........ He didn't reply, no even an offline message.

It just a DREAM~
You ruinned my day.
It ended up I didn't sleep for whole night and I cried.
>_<
FUNNY and RIDICULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment