Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26 Aug

woke up early today and went for breakfast.
I try to have breakfast everyday since it's included in my meal plan.
Milk + Cereal + Orange Juice + Apple!
Sweet right? haha!!

No wellness class today! YEAH..
The lecturer is a football team coach and they have a game on Thursday and they left to Nebraska this morning.
My computer programming class is much netter today.
We do some math calculation and it's not that boring for today only.. lol

Lunch with Chad, Iva, Jake and Tom.
They complaint that I didn't talk enough and always keep quiet.
Well, I have nothing to say and I feel kinda hard to fit in the conversation.
Whatever..
Something bad happened. Iva talked something bad and Tom is mad.
He just smashed his ice cream and left. Me and Chad get splashed.. cream and sauce..
YEW - GROSS!! I hate it!! My lovely shirt get stained on it!

Psychology class is kinda confusing today, don't ask me why.
I just don't like the class and yet we have test on Sept 14. SHIT!!!

I went back to my room and took a nap after class.
SWEET!! I am so tired today..
Too bad I have to wake up after an hour, 1530.
I have to work today...

BAd news again!
They told me that I am underage and I can't use knife or the machine cutter.
Well, I just need to help to make sure the food is filled and clean everything and the kitchen after it's close.
No more fruits at the salad bar too.... >_<
Crystal cried when she left, she is the lady that prepared the salad, fruits, veges and food.
Poor girl.. Her sister, Danny is upset too...
She told me that she is alone last night doing all the cleaning... I feel so bad to her.
I wished I can help!.. But I really can't work everyday.
School first!

I got my parcel from my mom today.
Rice servings and some shirts..
I love it!! thank you so much!!
Extreme Ali's shirt and Esprit!! SWEET!!

Busy doing homework.
2 papers due tomorrow..
Bye then!

2 comments:

  1. i wish i gt new shirts too..
    good luck for d psy test..
    keisannya u..
    for d incident tat iza make tom angry..
    tom gt bad temper rite?!
    haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all have tempered d lar.
    My favorite t shirt arr... SOBXX!!

    They like having a lot of test which makes me feel so pressure!

    ReplyDelete