Sunday, August 23, 2009

23 Aug

Homework... DAY...
hahahxxxx..

I woke up at 0900 today and then chat with my mom and then my friends..
Feel so sleepy because I went bed late last night.
I spend my night watching Get Smart with my friends in Chad's room.
Fun to be together!!
Oh, and the movie is so funny!! I can't stop laughing!! lol!

Chad is officially dating with Linh now.. hahahaxxx..
But they have just met for 1 week and now.. OMG for me..

I didn't go to the cafeteria for my breakfast and lunch because I didn't show up for work today.
Umm.. I have homework to do and school first so... I won't work everyday!

Dinner at Mexican restaurant La Fiesta with Linh, Chad, Mariyano and Tom.
The food is not tat nice and it cost me $10 for just a small plate and a drink.
When we are on the way back to our dorm, Mariyano bought conxxx from the gas station.
He said in case... you know?
He has a 'girl' friend that used to be with him but it's not his gf.. I know it's confusing but.. Speechless.......
We are like =.=|||
My goodness!! I don't like bad guys!!

Iva came to us when we are back to Tom's room.
She brought us some cookies and those are really delicious!! hahaxx.
That's all for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment