Friday, August 14, 2009

14 Aug

I slept at 1100 this morning..
Actually I have been waiting for him the whole night and still he didn't showed up.
Never let a girl wait for so long.. NEVER!!

Preeti called at 1200 and she asked for my help.
She need Jerry to release her Sevis but she couldn't reach him.
So I will have to go to the International Student Office and talk to Jerry.
I was like so sleepy as I just trying to go to sleep and... SIGH...

I get myself ready and dressed in an hour time.
I was like sleeping during shower. hahaxx..
Can you imagine that?? hahaxx..

It's 15 minutes walk from Pesagi to ECU and it was like so HOT!!
I hate the sun .. and I am sweating!!
I went to get the parcel for Justin from Yiyi after finished talking to Jerry.
It's a bit heavy and I have to carry all the way back to my room.
SO hot MAN!!
I am sweating and tired!! I hate you SUN!!!

Ohh.. I went to get a flyer and from the Administration Building Room 102.

Tiger Streak 2009

Saturday:
0800-1200 Residence Hall Move-in
1200-1330 Family Picnic - The Green
1330-1430 Orientation Registration - Kerr Lobby
1430-1515 Welcome - Kerr Dome
1530-1620 UNIV 1001 Freshmen Success: orientation Session - Designated classroom
1630-1830 Dinner - Newly remodeled cafeteria
1845-1915 General Assembly - Kerr Dome
1930-2230 Tiger fest (Concerts featuring the TURNPIKE TROUBADOURS and FAT DIXIE) - Norris Field

Sunday:
0800-1100 Rest/Relaxation/Renewal (explore different church options)
1100-1315 Lunch - Cafeteria
1400-1600 workshops
1630-1730 Keynote Speaker - Dorothy Summers
1800-2030 Block party - The Green

It seems like I won't have free time to online.. So, I think I chat with you guys after school starts... Well you guys have a nice weekend!!

ohh.. I am busy helping the RAs with the decorations..
I drew some film strips and popcorns for them..
And ummm.. just tape the papers on the wall and some cutting.
Well, I don't really like drawing but I am just bored and.. I can help... hahaxx..
They said I did a great job but I don't think so because the paintings.. hahaxx..
It's not that good..
Because I just draw free hand on a big big piece of paper on the wall using paint.
My hands were like shaking when I draw because no mistakes or else the whole painting will be destroyed.
Umm.. the decorations are not that good, but they did a great job though..

And later then, I did some cleaning and laundry because my new roommate will be moving in tomorrow.. That's cool!! ^^ hahaxx..
Freshmen moving in!! YEAH!!
I don't know why just feel so excited!! hahaxx..
Ohh, I won't be able to online this weekends ... TIGER STREAK PROGRAMS!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment