Thursday, August 20, 2009

20 Aug

I set my alarm at 0630 because I have class at 0800.
Woke up and get dressed in an hour time.
Then, I left quietly and headed to the school.
Devan's class is at 1000 so I don't want to wake her up so early in the morning.
I arrive school at 0740 and I decide to have my breakfast in the cafeteria.

My class schedule for today:
0800-0915 Reading Improvement I
0930-1045 College Algebra
1400-1515 Freshmen Composition I

I met Clay in the cafeteria and he asked me to come sit with him and his 2 guys friends but I refused to do so because I don't know any of them.. hahaxx.
I had a bowl of cereals, an egg and a glass of orange juice sitting there alone.
He came to talk to me and asking me about the job stuff.
I think he really don't want me to work there because he seems to be unhappy when I said I gonna work at 1600.
But I will quit this job when I got a better one.

My reading class is like a bit boring but still I manage to concentrate during her class.
I did well in the 1st test but not in the second test.
1st test: 100%
2nd test: 70%

Later then, math class.. OMG..
I sat in the first place but I almost fall asleep in the class.
The professor are just doing some reviewing and I can answer all of them easily and fast.
Just there's a special part that I had never learn before.
I will show you guys one day.. hahaxx..

I have lunch with Whitney and Emily.
Well, because I didn't see any of the foreign group people.. have no idea where they are..
When I was about to leave, the group just came and grab their seats.
The table is small and there are 6 of them and their friends so I just left.

1400 is Grasso's class. It should be fun but I am so sleepy.
Maybe it's because it's evening and I can't barely concentrate.. hahaxx..
We have a paper for this too..
I hate papers... Because I am not good in writing and I usually take a long time to finish one.

I went back to my dorm to change and headed back to school cafeteria to work.
My first day job is not that good but it's expected.
What do you want from a cafeteria job?
I have to take care of the Pizza and Tacos bars, make sure the food are filled.
And make sure the bars are clean all the time.
Then, I will have to be in the kitchen cutting vegestables an d fruits.
After then, I will have to clean the two bars and the kitchen.
It's kinda like too much work for me.
I worked from 1600 til 2000.
Feel so tired and smelly when I get off work.
I go straight back to my room and take a shower.
I hate the smell of french fries. hahaxx..

Later then, I went to meet Chad, Iva, Jelisha, Tom and a new friend, Jacob.
We are just chatting in the room. hahaxx.
Kinda fun!
We go for a walk later because we feel bored staying in Chad's room.
Chad ran into the fountain and it's like so funny... hahahxxx..
he's all wet and he decided to go walk back to his room.
We left too but just after 10 minutes Chad left.

When I am back to my room, Whitney and Emily are here.
They came and chat with Devan.
We talked and they left around 2300.
I told them there's not winter in Malaysia and they couldn't beleive that.
They just told me that I will have to get sweater, jacket, boots and it's gonna be freezing.. hahaxx. there gonna be snow and people play snow balls..
well, I can't wait to have fun during winter time!!
hahaxxx..

No comments:

Post a Comment