Saturday, August 15, 2009

15 Aug

Woke up at 0700 today..
Started to get dressed up early because my new roommate is moving in today. hahaxx..
She starts moving in around 0900.
Her father, mom and brother came to help her to carry all her stuffs.
She brought a lot of things and it's like so COOL..
why??
1 fridge
1 microwave
1 toaster
1 printer
2 roller cabinets
A lot of FOOD!!
1 stand fan
............. and many many more ..........
SO yeng man!! hahaxx...
she took one an a half hour to unpack her stuffs...
She like pink and orange so her bed sheets and everything are like so colorful. hahaxx..
I love it too!!

Okay, I went to the Free Food Camp alone as she went for lunch with her family.
Then, later we do the orientation registration at the Kerr Dome lobby.
It's like they have aroound 200 freshmen this year joining the university.
that's cool!! and we just sat on the ground and listen to the speech given by the dean of ECU.
The cheer leaders helped us to sing the Tiger song and the band too..
The band is cool but Heng Ee's one is much BETTER.. hahaxx..

Then we are been lead to designated room for our Freshmen Seminar UNIV 1001 class..
They are trying to play some games like: you have to speak out loud the names of the student stand next to you and where they are from too.
Well.. I hate this part the most as I am always have too low voice and I am bad in names..
But still I am still learning to remember and pronounce the weird NAMES.. hahaxx

We have dinner at the new remodeled cafeteria..
you know what!! the cafeteria is like so NICE and OMG.. I love it!!
They have chef cooking the spaghetti and the salad bars ... OMG...
It's like you are in a 5-star buffet restaurant...
It's really COOL!! oh man!! I love it!! A lot!!!
And the food is like so much better than I had during the summer.
Taff cafeteria YEAH!!! I love you!!

I went for a walk at 2000 and I didn't go for the concert.
Devan is like she is so sad her parents left and she miss them.
Well.. I can't help.. Poor girl..
But you will get use to it soon.. Don worry...

Okayy.. That's all for today..
This is our photograph...

4 comments: