Wednesday, August 19, 2009

17 Aug

First day of school...

I woke up at 0700 this morning and get dressed then left at 0830.
Oh, I have my breakfast in my lovely room..

My Monday Classes:
0900-0950 Freshmen Seminar (Administration Building) FS
1000-1050 Computer Programming I (Physical and Environment Science Building) CP
1100-1150 Choices of Wellness (Administration Building) CW
1300-1350 General Psychology (Education Building) GP

Lunch ... with Devan and her friends: Whitney and Emily...
But I am like so awkward sitting on the table like an alien..
Justin saw me and he called my names, I was like so shocked because I haven't see him since 8 years ago.

Oh, I met Geoffrey from Cameron in the library.
Then I realized he is an international student too..
Okay.. this gonna be so funny...
I met him during summer...
Me and Preeti met him when we are on the way to class..
And he said, Hey girls, come here...
We just ran away and said we have classes.... XP
Okay... He scared me .. okay...
I know it is funny... I know... What to do??
So sweat man!! GOD!!!
I am so sorry.. he still remember that we ran away from him and he is like...
you know... she and her friend ran away from me when we met..
I was like so sorry and embarrassing... I AM SORRY!!!
I thought he was a black guy and I don' really mean to be rude.

Chad was in my CP class and he was like, HI Nini!!
Okay ... Nini?? why did he said that??
because he likes to give people names.. haha...
Me, Nats becomes Nini, Jelisha becomes JJ and Linh becomes Lili.. hahaxx..
Nini... this name reminds me FUWA..
I used to be the YingYing instead of Nini.. hahaxx..
I love it though!

I have dinner with my Foreign group.
Foreign Group:
America: Chad Springman, Cody Lloyd.
Nepal: Jelisha
Vietnam: Linh, Tom
Albania: Iva
Malaysia: Nats
It's like we are representing different country.. hahaxx..
Dinner: I made my own mini pizza!!
It's like so nice!! hahaxx...cool!!
i love it!!

Oh, I received Yi Sing's Parcel... Thank you!!
I love it!!
I do!! Thank you so much!!
hahaxxx.....

I have papers on the first day of class..
this is pissing me!!
arrrr.... hng!!!

Anyway... It's fun because I met a lot of people here..
I wish I can be a part of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment