Sunday, August 16, 2009

16 Aug

Met some international students today..
Linh - Vietnam
Tom - Vietnam
Iva - Albania (Europe)
Jelishaa - Nepal
Some locals:
Chad, Cody, Cody (Kakashi), Mariyano, Micheal..

I wish we can be friends.. hehexx...

Workshops and Speeches are like pointless and boring..
OMG... So swt staying in th auditorium..

Block party is bored too..
I don't know why.. just feel i don't like it anyway.....
hahaxxx...

Having fun with the international groups...
we spoke different language and Tom is trying to learn Albania language and it is like so funny. hahahaxxx...
Albania have 36 alphabets and it's a bit different because A-Z is only 26.
We have fun though.. hahaxxx...

So tired today... I gonna sleep earlier tonight because I have class at 0900 til evening 1400..
4 classes in a day.. It's like a bit too much!
hahaxx.. whatever....
Sweet dreams to me...

2 comments: