Saturday, August 8, 2009

8 Aug

I got flu this morning..
I supposed to wake up early in the morning and talk to my friends but I feel so dizzy and I just send them a message that I couldn't make it.
Ohh.. hui xian.. she is sicked too... I hope she is feeling better now..

I saw Wendy's blog and I was like WOW... when I saw her and xian wearing the dresses.
They looks pretty and gorgeous!!!
I wish I can be there too.. then we will become Charlie Angles.. hahaha..

I went back to sleep after dropping them a message.
Woke up at 1400... because I feel hungry. ==|||
Feeling better now.. No more flu!! hahahaaa..

After having bread and peanut butter..
I watched G.I.Joe on my bed..
I love action movies!! It's cool and this has something about machines and technologies..
Ohhh.. My FAVORITE!!!
Tactically.. I love watching MOVIES and DRAMAS... hahahaaa..

Later then, I watch 终极三国。。It's a great drama...
It's a comedy and I enjoy watching it..
Really funny and I always can't stop laughing...
hahahahhaaaaa...

Ohh.. my aunt told me that my cousin and his cousin is going off and coming to the states.
Sometimes I wished someone else can be here with me but sometimes I don't.
We are not close and they don't like chinese-educated relatives. I knew it since day one.
I am happy though... I wished we can be friends!

They will be here on 9th at night. Have a safe plane trip.

4 comments:

  1. so you're feeling okay now?
    Take a good rest!!
    Oh the two of them will be here for a long period of time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, ya... i tink they will be here for one year i guess..
    Ohh.. I am feeling much better now.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chee Kang, Thanks!! YOu too!!

    ReplyDelete