Friday, August 7, 2009

7 Aug

Movie day.. Hhahaaa..
Spent all my day in the room watching movies...
Guess that's all I can do now...

I chat with my cousin last night..
I told him like I met his friends but I don't know their names..
OKAY I know this is funny but.. Hey... I was like so nervous and scare when I talk to people okay?
That's why I didn't get their names..
He was like.. WHAT?? You should have ask their names again...
then I was like asking anything can I help when you arrive?
He was like.. With what?..
Ummm.. IDK anything... carrying stuffs.. or.. just anything?
He was like... I got help and my things are at the store anyway..
Ooo... OKAy.. Fine.. I am just try to be nice...
I don't know why but I just feel like he didn't like me much.. and... IDK

Feel like I won't be making friends here or I will be alienated by them.. ( All of them)
SIGH....

Breakfast: Bread and Peanut butter
Lunch: Burger
Tea: Bread
Dinner: Burger
Supper: Chicken and Vegetable soup

I have a lot huh??
hahahahaaaa. GOD.. Getting fatter~

I was thinking about my ENGLISH level...
Which makes me kinda remembered that Mr Lee (form 2 KH teacher) once told us about how to be considered to be good in English..
He said like: You are not good in ENGLISH though you can say HI, How are you?, Thank you ....
Now I am like totally agree with him as even for now I can speak well or listen to them..
It's like I am poor in ENG.. Tactically NOT GOOD!!!
Feel so bad and embarrassed whenever I talked to them.
I rather keep quiet or just walk away.. I don't mean to be rude actually... >_<
Even my cousin, I can feel the way he talked to me... I am embarrassing him..
He's english educated so ... it won't be any problem for him to 'live' here..
So, my advise, if you're going to any country to further your studies please make sure you can speak well and learned their language.
You will feel bad when you're useless..

4 comments:

  1. wei gal..
    dun b so upset ok?
    i think tis is d best time for u to learn to speak fluent english..
    tis environment is d best-prepared place for u to TRAIN ur speaking..
    dun worry!!!
    gambatteh..
    i oso wanna to train myself ( i mean my speaking ) for d muet test..
    mz gt at least band4 if i wan to further my study in singapore..
    wakakaka..
    so..
    gambatteh lah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay!! we both GAMBATE!!!
    oh.. you are planning to further your studies i SING, that's a great plan!! you sure can do it!!
    GAMBATE!!!

    ReplyDelete