Sunday, August 2, 2009

2 Aug

WOke up late today..
hahahaaaa....
Busy playing facebook for the whole day..

I love the song superhuman!
I can't stop listening to it!!! hahahaha..

I watched Another Princess Story, Princess Diaries and Penelope today..
Okay... Please I know you guys gonna laugh at me okay?
Just.. I love princess movies.. Fairy tales.. hahaaa..

I had bread and sausage cans for breakfast this morning..
It's not that bad, just I feel kinda like sick having the same food everyday.
And I have instant noodles for lunch.
Uhh.. feel like I'm gonna womit... Yeuw~

But I have a great dinner today.
I walked to the restaurant, Carl's In...
15 minutes walk from ECU.
I bought a Teriyaki Burger for $3.26.
It tasted much more better.. and I love it.
It's a bit more expensive though, I won't have it often.
And yet I don't want to be a burger girl.
hahahaaaaa....

Terrible news, my cousin got Pontotoc (dorm)...
He didn't get Pesagi, but I'm gonna move in to Pesagi on the 5th.
My godness... Me in and he's out???!?!
SHIT!!! I wished they could changed it back to Pesagi hall for him.

I will be leaving Briles in 3 more days.. I will be missing here. ^^

4 comments:

  1. i oso lyk princess eh stories.. all disney eh..
    li sian say me so childish..
    wakaka...
    and i oso lyk wang zi d most!!
    yeah yeah!!
    support wang zi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! hahaha..
    we both childish lorr... hahahah

    WANGZI yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh so you've finished packing all stuffs then? Soon you'll be moving into Pesagi oh.. Hey how's the pest control's stuff? Done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya.. the spray is done and my things are packed. Now, I am just waiting to move. hahaha...
    i can't wait to see my new room..
    I wish it will be better!! haha

    ReplyDelete