Sunday, August 9, 2009

9 Aug

I woke up at 1400 today..
It just my alarm didn't ring and I just kept sleeping...
I had a weird dream last night.
I was in a XXX Disneyland.. with some girls and guys.. (not Americans!!)
We played roller coaster and I sat at the front seat ....
which I usually don't pick a front seat because I am scared!
When the ride goes, I screamed and I almost felt...
I think my seat belts is loosen and I was like so scared..
The weird thing is I do have fun during the ride..
and someone sat besides me calm me down when I was about to cry...
I knew him... just I can't see his face (IDK why) but I recognized his voice..
Chaotic mind... I knew he shouldn't be here and I just......
My mind is like full of question marks...
Where am I? What are we doing here?
And some voices came from the back... they are so familiar.. and I think I know who they are..
I was wondering.. Am I back home? but there's no Disneyland in Malaysia..
And IDK.. Confusing..
And later we took a flash mountain ride...
Again I am in the front seat.. with no reasons..
We are still in the same gang and we screamed like mad during the ride..
We are all in wet and everywhere is like so dark..
I think because it's during night time that's why the sky is dark and I can't see their faces...
We had popcorns and turkey drumsticks when we are walking around..
I was like having so much fun and I didn't even asked their names...
Ohh.. We shared cotton candy.. and we took photos.. But I still can't see their faces...
Then suddenly, someone hugged my waist, I froze and let out a huge gasp.. then I just woke up!
But then I feel like I am so tired and like I just came back from somewhere else..
It's like I did went to the Disneyland and IDK .. XP
Tiring.... WEIRD!!!

Bread and Peanut Butter for lunch and 2 Fish tacos for dinner today.
Well, I guess I gonna have bread and can sausages for supper..
Growing FAT FAT FAT.. XP.. hahaaa

Justin and Anqi will be reaching at 2200..
Ummm.. I am still thinking if I should go meet him or not.. >_<
and the problem is HOW??.. hehe

2 comments:

  1. i think i influenced u..
    wakakaka...
    yaloh..
    jz vry familiar wif their sound..
    jz feeling weird..
    bt didn rmb who they r..
    wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i guess.. hahaaa...
    or maybe too much movies for me.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete