Thursday, August 6, 2009

6 Aug

I don't really like my new room..
Don't feel good moving to Pesagi..

I heard some bad news from my friends.
One of my friend's grandpa passed away..
SO sorry to hear that. I wished he won't be too upset.

I won't be having instant noodles from today onwards until I get a microwave.
No microwave in Pesagi and I have to eat out everyday..
It's better because burgers and sandwiches taste better but it cost me a lot.

I went to Dollar General today.
I bought hangers, toilet rolls and some chips..
The weather is nice today but I am still sweating after walking back to Pesagi from school.
I hate sweating and everytime I sweat I looks like so messy...
My hair and .... just everything!!!

I met Clay and Thurmon at the Pontotoc's car park..
I wanted to talk to them but I can't stay under the sun so I just left.. hehe

Oh, I chat with my friend, Moh Yi Sing.
She is now at Maryland, US.
She is so nice and caring...
We talked about people and everything happening here.
She said she gonna send me a coffee maker..
I asked her not to send me stuffs because it gonna cost her and she don't need to spend money to buy me things.. but she insisted to send me a coffee maker which I can use it as a electric kettle too..
That's so nice.. and I am so PAISEH..
She is bored and she works here..
I wished she could find someone else, a true friend here.
It's gonna be lonely without friends although her whole family is here with her.

My dinner: Teriyaki Burger..
Oh.. I am getting fatter now .. >_<
I am so damn worried!!! Sigh~

4 comments:

  1. oo...
    tat's nice..
    she is really a good person..
    me oso grow fatter..
    bt me and c.leng plan to lose weight liao..
    we make him a target..
    tat's 80+ kg b4 stpm next yr..
    i think he can sucess..
    wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh at least you have a coffee maker over there. Or maybe you may send her a gift during her b'day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amare, yaya..
    ohh.. target!!
    that's good!!
    Me tooo... I wanna join you guys!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina, I was thinking about that too..
    But her bd just went over..
    So, i was thinking of getting her a Christmas Present ...

    ReplyDelete