Thursday, August 27, 2009

27 Aug

It's cold this morning, I like it though!

Woke up at 0630 and went for breakfast with JJ and Allie at 0725.
Cereal and milk is the best for me now..
I can't wait have my breakfast tomorrow morning. lol!!


Reading class is not that boring today!
I feel like so ACTIVE and I didn't fall asleep in both 1st and 2nd classes.
We have a math quiz today.
It's so easy and I can simply get 100 marks for that.
Well, it just a review for everyone so I guess everyone should get full marks too.

Went back to my room before I went to Dollar General because I don't want to carry all my stuffs to the shop.
Shopping lists:
Hangers
Peanut Butter
Bowls
Trash can bags
Freshener

Have lunch with Whitney, Emily and Devan.
They asked me about the shaking last night.
I didn't feel anything and I can't believe that I sleep through the earthquakes.
A 3.2 earthquake hit Oklahoma this morning at 0330.
Buildings and beds are shaking and Devan woke up.
SHIT! I missed it!! I think I can sleep through anything.. lol!!
Some people are freaking out but I feel nothing.. hahaxx

OKayy.. something is really weird..
My suitemates.. they are weird..
Maybe one of them is normal but the other one, she is bad and rude.
We called her the serial killer.

So, apparently I can sleep through anything since I can't feel anything last night.
I think I am not waking up even when the serial killer is coming to kill me..
So, you guys better pray for me to be safe.. lol!!
The best solution, come sleep with me, I promise I won't kick you out of the bed.. hahaxx!!



Getting closer to be ALONE, getting far from Foreign Group!
I don't like couples in a group..
It's really weird and I feel soooooo... Uncomfortable!!

Alpha Games Sorority is really so boring and wasting money.
Registration fees and others for the 1st month is $576 and later on $298 for every continuos month.
It's like you pay to makes friends.. Oh, this is really so STUPID!!
I am not gonna join them anymore. NO WAY!!

I went back to my room at 2100 last night and I supposed to go to sleep.
I am so tired because my eyes hurt.
When I am about to sleep, I heard someone in the bathroom throwing up.
Devan ran to the room across the hall because she can't listen to it.
And then I heard the girl crying... sobing.
It's like so disgusting and I can't listen to it anymore.
Later then, RAs came by.

We then talked to the another suitemate.
She told us that she thinks that the girl is crazy because she is always by herself in her room.
She never get out from her room and don't want to be socialize.
Devan said she heard her cursing all the time when she is the bathroom...
She's taking 12 credits hours only but she always missed classes.
Devan has a same class with her and she told us that she's been kicked out by the professor.
SHE is WEIRD! SHE is CRAZY! SHE is PSYCHO!!

Serial killer~~~
Our suitemate is gonna move out tomorrow morning.
She feels kinda like not safety staying with her.
Me and Devan don't want it to be like this!!
The crazy ones should leave!!

Danger to be alone in the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment