Monday, June 1, 2009

1 June

Orientation day.

So tired running here n der.
D university is so big n i get lost.
So SWEAT.
Met my roommate when i hv my test, Preeti Lama.
She is a nice girl, from TEXAS.

My placement test: ENG, READING, MATH.
Did very well in math but bad in d others.
DUNO Y??

I m so scared.
Coz i cn'y listen 2 wat they said sometimes. they speak so fast.
I don understand wat r they talking about sometimes.
Hate dis kind of life.
Worried abt rest of my life. Hopeless..

Tired cleaning d room n stil hv 2 unpack my tings.
Having sociology class 2ml.
Going bed earlier. Gd nite!

Wanted 2 go home.
I don like here.
Damn place!

2 comments:

  1. not bad for a first day
    try to get a map dont get lost
    although choi choi here also lost in tarc which is 1/4 of ur university
    then rest enough kay ...socialogy somehting like tat must be fun...pay attention and get some friend im sure u can de
    don't hate that place at least try to love it ..u are staying there for the next four years
    anyway .....stay strong there ...we will be here hoping all the best for u there
    sleep tight sweet dream....
    i really miss u lo ...believe it or not during lessons or maybe break hour when i got tired i will look tru the photos we snap together ... really miss ur steam steam smile hahah...and ur present im carying it like '' all the long...beside me.... ur kesiaoness will always makes me laugh hahahaah
    ALL THE BEST bestie ....love u ...lo
    gambate

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss u!! its so hard 4 me, but i nid 2 pretend i m strong in front of my parents. they r leavin 2ml. I m worried abt my papers. god. I got sociology paper on 17 June, damn it. so fast!
    i duno wat 2 do.

    miss u a lot..
    i m so scared...

    ReplyDelete