Friday, June 12, 2009

12 June

D cafeteria is closed 2day.
I dun noe y, d door is locked!
N I m so hungry.. so we went 2 ECU centre 2 buy something 2 eat.
C wat i hv, Turkey sandwich..

It coz 3.81 dollar includ tax.
The sandwich is okay n at least i won't b starving for d whole morning.
Preeti hv fruits. She dun wan 2 hv sandwiches.
Hers is 3.21 dollar includ tax.
It is 2 expensive. isn't it?

oh we can play pool in the ECU centre.. haha
cool for them but not for me..

I stayed in room n watched movies.
I downloaded some from d internet.
English Movie: Inside Man.
Actors: Clive Owen, Jodie foster... I like them since few yrs ago!
& d show is nice! haha..

We went for lunch, burgers AGAIN. ... Haiz...
Oh, the people I met yesterday.. Asians
They sat bside us, we din talk much but we took some photos.
hahaha.. They r nice, but they r leaving 2day.
We wil never see them anymore.. Haiz..
I hv some photos, but the others are in Grace's camera.
they r nice n i like them!! they r so friendly!!
They r highschool student. All r younger than me oh~
They hv math's camp tats y they r her for 5 days, but 2day is d last day.
Grace (Parents are taiwanese, but she born in US)
Chufue (He is a Hmong, At first, I thought he was a chinese or japanese.)
Paul ( He is an american, smile all d time, he is a cute boy!)
Albert ( He is a vietnamese. & he is only 16. So young~)
& that was me~
me & Chufue
Preeti & Grace
All of us.
They are leaving.. haiz.. Y all of my frens left me? >_<

We went 2 c the games at the stadium.
But i m not tat interested wit volleyball so i left after 10 mins standing der n watching.
Volleyball games
Preeti like 2 watch sports games so she stayed.
I do laundries 2day. Wanted 2 study n do my notes, but i hv no mood at all.
TRY 2 hv anotther movie later.

My dinner is terrible 2day.
the food is horrible..
fried rice.. yew...
smashed potatoes, fruits n tomatoes n cucumbers again..
... HAIZ...

MISS YOU!

I spent my night with a new movie: 17 Again.
I wished 2 b 17 again, at least i can c him n all of u almost everyday!

Not feeling well 2nite.
I guess i nid more sleep.
Tired thinking of U.

1 comment:

  1. dude is it because i called at the wrong time
    paiseh yeah....really paiseh next time will try to remember lo........really paiseh ......
    wendy

    ReplyDelete