Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9 June

Omg, i hv 8 days left n i wil hv 2 do my exams..
So terrible..
I cn't even understand wat is d book talking abt.
I nid dictionaries.. So bad.

My class is fun 2day.
Our professor jz keep joking wit us.. haha
When he said somthing funny, everyone jz laughed so do i.
I close my mouth wit my hand when i jz laugh.
then he jz points at me and say, look at tat girl.
She is close her mouth wit her hands when she laugh.
I bet she enjoys tat.
Oh, i feel so embarrassing. ...hehe

We had lunch 2gether n d orange guy come 2 c her again.
Orange guy named Clay, he likes Preeti.
He came and knocked at our room, he wants 2 hv lunch wit her.
haha, but she don want 2, so we jz keep silence. Try not 2 make any noise.
Who noes, he called her n her cellphone rang .
haha... she picked it up n say no, i don wan 2 hv lunch now. haha

We went lunch later, but we stil met him at d cafeteria.
Oh, gosh ... he jz keep talking 2 her but she don reply.
No talking while eating. she said tat. hahahaha
he wanted 2 go out wit her but she dun want so... 2 bad..
I m like a torchlight.. God!

Later then we went 2 d Pontotoc County Health Department.
2 get my 2nd dose of MMR.
We were at d counter, n d receptionist asked us some questions.
They nid our details..
Something funny.. OKAy...
Single, Married or Divorce?
OMG.. I hvn reach 19 n do u tink i can get married or divorce..
cn't stop laughing. ahahahaha
I cn't believe they asked tat.
Oh, the MMR injection hurts.
I was like i gonna scream bcoz it is pain. Oh god. I hate tat!!

My 3rd Hepatitis Vaccine wil b on d september.
I hope dis wil b better. Haiz..

I made myself calendar.
I forgot 2 bring mine so it is 2 expensive 2 buy it here.
100 pages of white paper cost me RM17.50. Isn't dis sounds crazy..
i can buy 400 papers in less than RM10 in Malaysia.

I went 2 swimming again.. haha
I tried 2 swim.. hahaha
it's a bit small...
nvm.. I enjoyed. ^^

I was so tired 2day~

No comments:

Post a Comment