Friday, June 5, 2009

5 June

I managed 2 cal zhi jiang last night. Tats was nice, miss him a lot!!

Tried 2 cal some of u but i cn't get tru... duno Y?

I hv no class 2day but i nid 2 go 2 d Pontotoc County Health department for d vaccine.

Jerry said I gonna nid d hv 2 take d 2nd dose for MMR.

But when we get der, der is no nurse working 2day .. so we nid 2 go again on monday.

Oh, i went swimming yesterday. Opps, nid 2 rephrase it, we r playing d waters not swimming.

D pool s 2 small n i cn't swim as i dun reli noe how 2 swim in a deep area. haha....

My roommate, Preeti went 2 Texas for 3days, she gonna meet his bro der.

2 bad i nid 2 b alone 4 d whole weekend. haiz...

I spent 2 hours in d library, using d internet.

Nid 2 search for scholarly sociological journal articles for my assignment.

But i stil cn't find 1... so mayb wil try again 2ml or i wil ask for help from d librarian.

I don like sociology but i nid 2 work hard 4 it.

I want 2 score well n gather all d credit hours.

sob sob, i don anyone tat is same class wit me. So sad~

Gonna go for a walk 2nite, not wit Preeti dis time. Alone~ Haiz...

Tats all i can do.

Miss u guys so much! on9... wanna talk 2 u guys~

I talked 2 hui xian n wendy....

Miss them.. so much~

hey u guys pls on9 at night, yr time.

I wil b der... Waiting for u~

No comments:

Post a Comment