Monday, June 15, 2009

15 June

No breakfast 2day.. >_<
Cafeteria is closed with no reasons..
Bought myself a sausage burger.. Cost me $2.83
Oh... So expensive!! Wasting my money~~

I have class 2day.
Professor is cool 2day, he makes fun. haha
Now i now that his wife is a japanese.
That's why he kept talking about japan.
Comparing US and Japan.

After lunch, i went to Vision bank to collect my debit card.
It is hot today!!
Luckily, i can call for a ride.
Don't need to walk under the hot sun.

I chat with Grace and Chufue when i came back.
We chat using MSN.
haha.. they kept joking, so kinda fun chatting with them.
Tired day, Gonna have a half and hour nap..
hahahha...

Woke up at 1700, then go for dinner.
Wow, i am like a pig now..
Queue for the food again..
Still have no idea why is it there are so many people..
I get some breads with jam and peanut butter for later.
I will get hungry.. haha

After that, i stayed at the library.
STUDY TIME!! ...
So funny as i never study for my exams.
hahahaha...
Not never lar, just i am the lazy type. haha
I didn't memorize them but i just try to understand and read through for a couple times.
Still worried about my exam. >_<

Library closed at 2000, so i left at 1950.
Have a quick shower and then continue my homework.
I have notes to do...
Ke Yin "doing" homework not copy for her friends this time. haha
MIRACLE! hahaha..

Oh i dreamed I was with him last night.
So Sweet~ .....
hahaha... Miss him a lot i guess..
He is so cute... hahaha
Crazy girl dreaming all day.

Oh there's one thing i miss a lot too.
Durians.
Oh, my favorite!!!
Chee kang, i want that durian.
hahahha...
I used to eat a lot when i was a child.
Never get fever so i can have a lot.
But now~... >_<

Wanna sleep liao!
I become a PIG now.. hahah
EAT n SLEEP all d time. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment