Sunday, June 14, 2009

14 June

Sunny Sunday.. hahah

Same breakfast 2day. nevermind, i love breads n cereals 2! haha

Msn Day n skype wit my mum.
Tien Hwang din appear again. I duno Y.. Don care.. hahaha
Wendy can't make it 2.
Something 2 do. But nevermind lar..
I received her message.. So cute..
At last! I can hear her voice now.
The recording is funny but i like it.
Miss your sexy voice lar!!!
So funny and i kept laughing.
My roommate thought i am crazy .. hahaha

Lunch...
The cafeteria is packed with people 2day.
I queued for 15 minutes 2 get my food.
i don't know whats going on...
it just.....there are so many people today..

I managed to look through all my notes... but still i don't really understand.
maybe i need to read for a several times then only i can understand about the topics.
exam is just around the corner... gambate!!
Wish you luck!

Cafeteria closed on sunday for dinner.
SO ... I have 2 eat biscuits n bread lor...
Kelian.. hahaha

Clay came n knocked at our door room again.
God!! He then called Preeti.
She picked up d phone but she din opened d door. Luckily, she didn't.
He then asked me 2 open d door for him.
But Preeti said that i was sleeping. (Pretending)
i thought he gonna come in again. So Scared!
He gave her a bear... He left it outside the door.
When he is gone, she go and get it.
I just... dunno what to say about.
If you don't like him, then why doing all this?
You still even talk to him in phone for half and hour time...
For me, i will just ignore him all the time.
Terrible!

Went 2 the library 2day. Searching for novels, but i still can't get one.
Then i do printings, for my paper assignment.
All 40 pages, and i need to summarize it into 2 pages.
OMG! Can I?
Title: The effects of sex education on teen sexual activity and teen pregnancy.
Kind of funny title that i have chosen right?
I have no idea, just simply pick one from the EBSCOhost.
My deadline will be on July, still a long way, but i need a A scripts so...
Need to start work earlier.
Hope i can get good results. ^^

ByEbYe~
Miss you guys. Miss you, my Prince!!

No comments:

Post a Comment