Monday, June 22, 2009

22 June

MONDAY.. HAPPY DAY..
I have class today, and breakfast is same as usual.
Okay, straight to the point!
I have my final results today~
88 but considered as a 'B'...
Oh, another 2 marks and I can get an A!
Actually i am satisfied with the marks although I didn't get an A.
I studied every night and be well prepared before the exam.

So... hahahah.. I think I am considered GOOD in class. haha

REALLY?? nooo..... hahahaha
Of course there are one or two with As, but the average mark in class is 65.
So, I think I am happy with it, for now. hahaha
But not for my parents. They want me to get an A.
So I need to work harder and study everyday. >_<>
Wish me LUCK!!!
But I will definitely work harder for the other two sociology exams.
I need high school and maintain GPA 3.7 in order to get the tuition waiver..
GAMBATE GIRL~

I haven tell my parents about it.
Hope they won't scold me because I didn't get an A.
They want me to do well because my cousin, Justin can just get full A easily.
I am not him okay! And he is smarter than me!
I will just try hard okay?


Casperloo!! As what you've said, I will try hard not to XIA SUI Msia!! hahaha
Study hard! and aim for AAAAA..Haahaha...
I try to LOVE sociology and maybe i will do better?? hahah..
Sometimes it is fun but sometimes I feel boring.
But I never fall asleep in class oh..
hahaha... Need to concentrate on lecture and write down the notes.
Still facing some difficulties on listenning.
They have the slang and I don't get what they said most of the time. hahha...


Professor is teaching too fast today, and I can't really get what he said.
And yet I have to do my own notes..
But since I've the time, so it's gonna be OKAY for me.
My another test will be on 7th June.
Well, I gonna start revising... some of my notes.
And start doing my preparation for my placement test on the 2nd of July!
I need good results to gain my credits hours in fall semester.
Facing study pressure now. hehe~
I wish they (my parents) will be fine soon.
It's not that they are burden me but I'm really worried about it.
PLEASE.. That's all I can say~

Lunch... I ate 3 bowls of this!! OMG!! Haaahah...
Because they don't have anything nice today, they don't have it everyday. =='
I just like this.. hahaha.. Biscuits + Meat + Onions + Veges + Cheese + Tomatoes.. hahaha


I went to the library today, asking whether are they hiring student worker for summer..
But the person in charge is away so...
I just applied anyway and see if I can get it.. ^^


I am sleepy today but I've homework to do ----- NOTES!!!
Arrr.. I took about 4 hours to finish all the notes.
WHY is this taking so long??
Because i have to redo my own notes, there is a lot of missing part.
They are so fast and i can't do it in time.
I need to surf net to find the details and make sure what I've wrote is correct.
No one gonna help me with the notes. POOR GIRL
When i do searching, I will find something that is relevant but not included in the syllabus.
And i just add them onto my notes, because there are general knowledge part in the exams.
That means it wouldn't be from the textbook or lecture. And it might help me in my exams.
After finish all my notes, I'll need to typr it and post it on the Professor's website.
Extra 2 to 5 marks at the end of the day based on all your notes that you've posted.
I'll try to get extra points in case i did badly in my exams. hahaha... CHOI CHOI CHOI!

I went dinner at 1700.
I forgot to bring my jacket! Crap!! The sun is too hoooooootttt!!!
Oh man, I am like doing SUN BURNING SUICIDE!!
Oh, I saw one of the twins today.
I wanted to say hi or anything but... I just .... too SHY to do so.
Hahahaaa.. Whatever!

I managed to finish my notes by 2000.
Went for a walk after packing my stuffs.
Don worry guys, here 2000 is like 1730 in malaysia.
I didn't go for swimming so I need at least some walking exercise.
hahhahaaa...

wendy honey, felixy the pooh, MSIA prince , friends of mine, I miss you!!!

4 comments:

  1. 老婆!!
    88 is a high mark ok?
    u did it vry well.. (for me)
    i hope i didn fail in my 1st exam..
    (they say wil sure fail d!!)
    gambatteh in next exam..
    i wil oso study wif u..
    miss u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walau 88
    very GOOD D
    'fat fat' in cantonese is fu........
    gambate la
    tell u o
    my eletronic media test 89 hahahahahah
    more u one marks.....but im happy i got that marks
    we two gambate kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. amare, yaya! we all study hard!!
    But 88 is a B le.. haiz..
    I need an A~
    My parents expectation is higher always.
    I will study hard, as the next exam will be more tough!
    hahaha... Start worrying le~ haha
    Gamabate Lao Gong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy honey, yaya .. fatt fatt! hahah, SWT!
    OKay, we both study hard!
    oh ya, congrats lor.. hahaha
    You get an A for 89, but I get B for 88.
    Haiz, still nid to work harder to get 90++..

    FIGHT FOR THE AAAAAAAAAAAs!!!!
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete