Saturday, June 27, 2009

27 June

Now, I can only use school computer..
OMG... no programs can be installed...
NO MSN NO SKYPE NO CHINESE WORD NO MICROSOFT OFFICE either..

I hate this...
Okay let me explain what really happen yesterday that make me freaked out!

No internet for me yesterday as...
I can't online. can't connect to the internet.
I don't know why and I can't find anyone that can help me.
I am so sorry if you guys waiting for the weekend to online.
School computers are available from 1000 - 1800
and closed on weekends.
Then i can't even do my homework!
SHIT!!!
HELP, anyone please!!!

Yesterday, i was walking in the dark...
just have a walk alone .. because there's nothing i can do in the room..
no internet and i can't online to chat and do my homework...
I met 2 guys, black ones... umm..
they just said hey, then i said.. oh HI~
then they said they're freshmen ... just wanna make friends.
then i said OKAY.
They asked what's my name? KE YIN
theirs... Mol ... ummm... the other one, i forget..
They start like asking Qs.
How old are you?
Where are you from?
Do you have boyfriend?
Are you single?
Can we hug? NO. coz i don't do it in my country.
then they asked.. don't you have friends?
I said, ya i have..
They asked.. where?
Oh.. she is in the room...
they want to come to my room and meet my fren too..
I'm so scared, so i just said, oh i will just call her to come down..
SAFER for me!!! >_<>_<

Then he asked, do you like black guys?
I said i don't know...
Oh..
He asked... do you like guys..
I said ya of course, but it just.....
then he asked do you like girls?
I HAR again... I just said I don't know what you mean..
He said: OH... you know what i mean...
then i just said.. oh.. I am not like that... Oh god!!!

Preeti came...
She's like WHAT? You hang out with these guys??
I said NO... we met and they just came and talk to me.. I can't just ran away...

Luckily she is here, we said we are going to bed, then we both left.
I had nightmares...

OMG.. I can't believe this happened..
maybe thery're not bad guys just too OPEN for me..
I need to survive here so I must becareful and make sure I did nothing wrong..
OMG... how can boys asked me questions like this?? VIRGIN???

AGAIN, I am frus because of my stupid computer..
DAMN IT!!!
Can anyone help me???

27 june,
Go for breakfast alone......
Preeti is sleeping..
There's no one then i was like..
took 2 bowls of cereals ..
8 piece of bread ..
4 box of milk..
OMG.. then someone came in...
ARR...... One of the twins...
GOD! he must be shocked as i have too many for breakfast.
Okay, that's no my fault..
1 cereal for me
1 cereal for her
2 milk for our breakfast
2 mlik for our dinner
2 piece of breads for breakfast (ME)
2 piece of breads for dinner (ME)
2 piece of breads for breakfast (PREETI)
2 piece of breads for dinner (PREETI)
Like i am eating so much!!
GOD! haiz... so embarassing!!

Teruk!!
Im at the school computer.. updating my blog and i saw him AGAIN.
I'm sure it is the same person in the morning as he is wearing the same grey t-shirt..
GOD!!
What am i so unlucky today????
and bad things keep happenning.. CrAp!!

Now... I have nothing to do.. no online..
just BORED!!!

6 comments:

  1. Eh careful of boys yup...
    There de guys r not jian3 dan1...
    Not all guys r gud...
    Better dun cum out without any companion...
    Remember O...
    Hehe...take care......

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi ah girl u worry me la
    next time don't come out alone d la...
    those siao guys teruk la
    but in western country memang biasa d la
    but dear teach u one method to encounter them
    give them karate kick at their........
    ( U KNOW WHAT I MEAN LA ) then run..........hei im not joking yeah when u sense danger that method can save ur life...
    wei...now u can't online pula......worst haiz....

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo...tell the guys tat u hv boyfen in M'sia n they will not disturb u anymore...n bcarefull a...n so sorry 4 today morning de case...cz me really got presentation...pai seh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skybear, thanks.. so worried and cried at night..
    but now, i feel better.
    Don't worry, i will try to ignore them...

    Evengeline,
    I just don't want any trouble..
    Not that i wanted to walk alone but i can't do anything in my room okay?
    No internet, no books, I can't even do my homework.
    i will try not to walk alone anymore.
    i'm scare too..

    Xian,
    Haiz.. how I know it becomes like this, now when i saw one of them, i am like I saw ghost, ran AWAY.. Scare me nia..
    Charm liao la..

    ReplyDelete
  5. xiao yu zai, thanks.. i will!

    ReplyDelete