Friday, June 19, 2009

19 June

I can't sleep for the whole night.
I just hang around at the basketball court alone. Directionless.
Came back at 0100.
I was so sorry for Preeti, she wait for me and i came back late.

Maybe because the reason is i don't have any friends beside Preeti.
I know she will be leaving after summer, but what can i do?
I will be alone again, everything start all over again.

I didn't see him today in he cafeteria.
No one else is there either.

Chat with my mum this morning.
She's so worried about my exams.
STUDY HARD!
And she just keep saying that i should have more friends.
Speak and don't just keep quiet.
Then she asked me to go get a job in campus since i have my social security card.
The purpose is to let me be more socialize.
Not that i don't want to, Preeti is not going to work.
Then?? i go alone or what??
HUH???
We fight for that again, i just dropped the conversation.
I have no idea what should i do now
I hate to be alone too. Okay?
I have no friends yet!
I'm just a freak to them. OKay??
No one will come and talk to me.
I just....

HEADACHE! I hate this!!
Whatever!!

I never want to cry again.
Be strong~

I been to the Ada Recycling Center today.
Preeti has a essay to write, she needs to interview someone, and it happen to be the person in charge of recycling center.
I just accompany her because it is dangerous for a girl to go alone.
The Recycling Center Guy, named Stan. 50 yrs old.
She interviewed, and i listen.
I took some photos.. I'm just bored okay??
Ada Recycling Center
Car
Rubbish
Trash
OMG!!

Went to wal-mart to buy some biscuits and i need a sports wear.
The shorts are so short, and i really feel uncomfortable with that.
I just bought one because i will need it soon.
And it cost me $7! Oh God, too expensive for a ME..
I bought some conditioner too.
i will need to use it after swimming. SO i just bought myself a big bottle.
$5, okay the price is reasonable.

I buy whatever i want because i need to save money.
I won't have enough money if i just pick and get what i want in Wal-mart.
Pocket money is just enough for me to survive here. haha

Now, i gonna start doing practices for my placement test on July.
And my assignments too.
need to finish it ASAP.

Sleepless NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment