Thursday, June 11, 2009

11 June

I m a bit steam steam 2day...
U noe wat hapen last night..
I tink it is around 2am then i heard my phone rang..
i then pick it up n say yes? as usual.
but i couldn't rmbr if i had say anytink.
Woke up at 3am then, i jz couldn't get back 2 my sleep.
then oni i realize tat dis is my 012 malaysia ph numbr.
oh god, i shouldn't press d button, i shldn't answer tat cal.
OMG, my mum would hv killed me bcoz i answer calls from Msia.
the girl called, but stil dun noe y she called.
coz when i try 2 call back using US ph but it doesn't work.
SAying tat the phone number is not available.. haiz..
Stupid phone!!!
But pls don called when i m sleeping, pls... sorry!
i cn't off my phone as i nid d alarm.. >_<


I took some photos when i m on d way back 2 my room.. hehe
Something in d hall way.. haha
Welcome 2 Briles
Briles Hall .. The Dormitory
The building. Briles Hall
Look at d flower!! SO big!
nice?
walk way...
A short cut pathway..
I m like in d botanical garden.
I hv no idea wat is dis.. haha part of ECU.
ECU Band.. ahaha..
I din sleep well for d whole night, n i was like day-dreaming now.
So tired!
I hv my sociology class 2day, n i moved my place 2 another side.
Sitting next 2 a girl named Abby.
She stays opposite 2 my room but i dun noe her. hehe
Class is kinda boring 2day..
N i was so sleepy, i jz afraid i wil slept in front of everyone.
hahahha.... luckily i din.

Oh, i talked 2 jiang2 dis morning b4 class.
2 bad i cn't stay longer n we jz talked 4 5 mins...
Kor kor on9 n he wanted 2 talk 2 me, but i hv no time, so..
mayb next time^^

I skyped wit my mum last night.
She miss me, I miss her 2. hahaha
She asked me 2 speak n talk 2 ppl more n hv frens.
I m 2 shy 2 talk 2 them n i m poor in english, so........
it's difficult 2 communicate... haha
so, 4get abt it!

I hv some spaggetti, smashed potatoes, cucumber n tomatoes and fruits for lunch.
D spaggetti is not tat nice, but i'm used 2 it rite now.
Der r 2 Asian ppl come n sit bsid us.
They r asian but they r here since they born.
so... they cn't speak chinese or anytink bsides english..
Girl named Grace, n Boy named Mong i guess. Hahaa..
They r pure chinese but they cn't speak in chinese.
The girl is a taiwanese, n d boy.. i dun noe.. but he looks like a japanese or korean..
Some sort like tat.. hehehe
SO... they talked n i jz listen...
Oh, they r in highschool now...
But i dun noe y r they here....
Both of them 17, but we can c them in d cafeteria during lunch n dinner time..
we talked abt zodiac.
I m sheep, Preeti is a horse, the 2 r monkeys..
hahahahaahhahahahahahahahah.. Sorry, i not suppose 2 laugh at them..
They r nice n cute.. hahaha
I like monkeys.. hahaha
My sis, jue is also a monkey~ Cool!

I hv notes 2 do 2day.. feel so tired..
I finished it in 1hour time n take a nap later.. hahaha
I wake up late.. >_<
The cafeteria closed at 5.30pm n it is alrdy 5pm.
But i m fast so hahahaha....
I get myself ready at 5.10pm.. Includ brushing, washing my face n change my clothes.. hehahah
Then we 2 girls jz walk fast heading 2 d cafeteria.
Luckily we found a short cut way so tat we can reach der in 5mins. hahaha..
We saw d Asian boy n girl again... Said hi 2 them... haha
But we din talk much coz they r leaving n we still eating.
I heard tat they r in mathematics Camp Group, n 2ml wil b their last day.. Oh~
I thought we gonna be frens.. but.. haiz~

Burger AGAIN, tomatoes, cucumbers n fruits. Dinner is still 2 early for me.
Oh, we saw tat Clay again. (Orange guy)
He din come n sit in front of us dis time.. Phew~
But we don't want 2 talk 2 him so we quickly finish our food n ran away..
hahahaha... So funny!!

I can stil rmbr when i was in high school, i used 2 ran away from some1 2. haha
but not bcoz he irritates me but bcoz i m scared of him...
People kept saying tat he is fierce n like 2 scold people all d time so..
Sorry, i din noe tat u r so nice~ Misunderstood! Sorry!!
Then we knew each other, i stil do tat bcoz.. it bcoms a habit.
hahaha, sorry ya! But now u r my best bro mah so...
i wil nvr run away from u anymore. hahah..
we gonna say hi when we met okay? hahahah....

Plan 2 go for swimming 2day.. ahahaah... ^^
I tink if its possible, i wil go for swimming every tue n thur. for 45 mins wil do.
Coz tats d oni time i can go for swimming.
But i m not going if i hv test on d next day or hmwk 2 do.. hehe
Swimming pool schedule:
9.00-9.50am Mon, Wed
8.00-9.30pm Tue, Thur
12.00-1.50pm Fri
SAT, SUN closed.

I dreamed I was back 2 Msia again.
Studied form 6 in HEHS... Go Lunch wit my frens.
But I was in d Art Stream so I was alone, but i still c wendy n xian during break time.
they r in sc classes... n i m not.
N chin leng was der in d class acting again.. PN LIM HOOI MING
Wei yang came n chat wit me like usual..
But bing yang was not der, he went 2 somewhere else.. JPA
Later then, i go for CO practices... Xin jue n thiam tatt is der..
Wei Chun conducting.... Foo Shen kept fooling around.
Oh Chee Kang came back from Melaka, visit us during practice.
We chat n talk abt everytink..
This is freaking me out!! I cried when i sleeps.
Everytink was like a real life.. Cn't believe dis.
I m back n we r all 2gether..
Mayb its bcoz i miss them a lot...
I feel unsecured all d time.
I wan them 2 be my side. Miss u guys!
But i noe it is ridiculous so.. watever~ haha

It is cold 2day. Raining cats n dogs..
I m freezing~~ ohhhhh....

2 comments:

  1. hallo... huhu.. u r too missing us d..
    so u jz having dream...
    haha...
    take care ya..
    i m realy back to penang rite now...
    hehe... but i m shy to back to hua yue d...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo, u can go back n c them...
    sim wei jun miss u.
    haiz...
    miss u!!

    >_<

    ReplyDelete