Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 June

Woke up at 7am dis morning, i hv class at 10.35am. But u noe, kind of worrying so i woke up early.

I went for breakfast at d cafeteria wit my roommate, Preeti.

We tried everytink but most of it is not tasty.

Sociology class. .. D professor named Bentel B.

Its a funny guy... but cn't pronounce my name correctly..

Sory, he is good... tat d bad... hahaha...

No one can pronounce my name correctly i guess.

so they wil jz cal me KEY IN.. fine.. watever.. hahaha

After school, my parents come pick me up at 2 sometink.

We went 2 Vision Bank 2 open an account.

It took about 1.5 hours... so i waited for so long.. haiz...

we hv mexican food. ... it is nice, but d same problem is it is 2 much for us.

I went back 2 dorm (briles hall) after 7pm.

I washed my clothes for d 1st time.

& dis is oxo d 1st time i use 2 washing machine n drying machine.

I nid 2 wait for 2hrs for d clothes 2 b done. God!

I hv a US num, so i tried 2 cal wendy.. but there is no1 answering.

Then i tried hui xian.. stil d same.

Then i called Foo shen... God. Its is sometink wrong wit my ph?

No, i managed 2 get tru wei chun.

I complainted tat everytink is bad here. He said: 活该。。

God.. so sad.. i jz want 2 hear yr voices.. okay? pls don say tat..

Wei chun passed d ph 2 xin jue, so i talked 2 her.

Actually when i was talking, i cried.

But i don tink they realise, they r kind of busy so... 4get abt it..

while i was waiting, d housing assistant .. asked me 2 play table tennis wit him.

Coz his frens is away so.... no1 der.

I say I duwan bcoz i duno but he said he wil teach me. Okay fine then.

We din played, bcoz... i m so stupid.

he surf d ball n i cn't catched it, i pick it on d ground. So funny...

Tired day...

I miss u guys..

Can u all b here? Can u all pls talk 2 me????

No comments:

Post a Comment