Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 June

Again i wake up 7am in d morning.

Doing d same tink but der is smtk different.

It is cold n windy 2day... It rained yesterday night..

The class is a bit boring n i m confused.

Cn't reli get wat is d professor talking abt. Terrible..

Try 2 hv fun.. no way..

I hv no time 2 on9...

coz i nid 2 walk here n der from 1 building 2 another building all d time..

der is a distance... so tired..

I hv chinese food as my dinner wit my parents 2day..

They r going off 2ml. ... But i don reli miss them tat much. haha

I miss my frens... n d guy i loved.

I m in d 2nd floor in Briles hall, we had boys dorm at 1st & 3rd floor.

Bcoz summer we hv less student so oni one dorm wil b open.

So all of us gonna nid 2 share.

Tired day...

Can anyone pls talk 2 me...

I m so sad.. I don like 2 b alone n feel so unsecure.

Hate it...

Took A TB test.. oh god.. d wound is swollen. God!

I love d environment here but i hv no frens..

No comments:

Post a Comment