Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10 June

no1 in d cafeteria dis morning so i jz took some photos.. hehe
Cereals n Milk
Fruits n jam...peanut butter..
Breads

I not feeling well 2day. don noe y... jz sleepy n dizzy .. hehhe
the class was boring 2day..
N i try hard 2 concentrate...
something makes me feel uncomfortable..
there is a smoker in our room , coz i can smell it from my seat.
I duno who is d one, but it is making me feel uncomfortable.
I cn't concentrate n pay attention on d class..
I hate smokers!!

my lunch, a bit different 2 wat i hv everyday..
nuggets, smashed potatoes, tomatoes n cucumber..
Yummy?

I stayed in d room 2day.
Watched Hannah Montana The Movie.. haha its nice!

Then later, go for dinner..
.. burger, pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, fruits...

I m so boring 2day..

hahaha...

I hv movie all d time.. so bored~

No comments:

Post a Comment