Tuesday, June 16, 2009

16 June

Finally, i can sms my friends using US phone.
Haha.. I talked to wendy too.
I miss her so much!!

Feel so sad, but i don't know what can i do.
so frustrating!!
Speechless~

I went to library to study after lunch.
I have exams tomorrow and i am so worried about it.

The professor said there will be no lecture today.
We gonna have reviews.
Then, he started to split us into two groups, then start the quiz.

World's Greatest Subject: 1, 2, 3, 4
Don't stand so close to me: 1, 2, 3, 4
Crashing Symbols: 1, 2, 3, 4
That's a mores: 1, 2, 3, 4
World wide web: 1, 2, 3, 4

Everyone will need to pick one number and he will start asking questions.
Q1 = 1 marks
Q2 = 2 marks
Q3 = 3 marks
Q4 = 4 marks

You can pass it to your group member if you don't know how to answer.
Opposite group will have the chance to get points if they answered correctly when u answered wrongly.

I chose DON"T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME, Q2
Question: What is Zajonc's Drive Theory of Social Facilitation about?
I passed it because i don't dare to answer that question.
I know the answer but just i am so afraid i might get wrong.

I hate talking in the class, maybe because i am too shy. hahah
Or because i can't speak well like them.
I felt pressured to be in the class all the time.

I did not do well in the quiz.
I can't answer the questions the professor gave to us.
OMG!! I need more studies.

So i stayed in the library after lunch.
Study over again.
I borrowed BETRAYED.
A novel about vampires. hahaha
I like vampires!!! HAHAHAHAHHA...

I came back from the library at 1530.
Take a nap, hahah...
Feel so sleepy...

Dinner: 1700 hahaha
I like i am pig now.
EAT SLEEP EAT SLEEP

After dinner, i stayed in the library again.
Study again!
Since when i become so hardworking?? hahaha
I don't know.. But i will try hard and study hard!
My aim... hahahahha
Because i wanna go home. I wanna be with my friends not here.
I miss them so much!

1830, i stopped studying.
I read stories book.
My Princess Dairies
not the one we watch in the movie. It's different.
All diaries, I like it. It is nice!
but i managed to finish about 30 pages only so i guess i will continue tomorrow.
ahahha..

Back to room at 1910.
Go for a walk alone.
Sitting under the tree, listen to music.
My head is full of his memories.
I feel so lonely here.
miss you guys! all of you.
WENDY HUI XIAN I LOVE YOU!!!

Came back at 2000.
Go for swimming then.
Today's Tuesday, swimming day! hahaha
We swim from 2010-2110.
There are many people in the pool today.
So, kinda difficult for me to swim. hahaha

i love swimming although i don't swim that well.
I enjoyed it although i'm afraid of water.
hahaha..
It's the only thing i can do in the campus.
I feel relief after swimming.

Need to go to sleep as i have exam tomorrow!
Good luck KEY IN!
hahahaha

2 comments: