Thursday, June 25, 2009

25 June

I didn't go for breakfast with Preeti today.
But she get me some breads.

Class is boring as usual and someone slept in the class.
But the professor didn't do anything just like he is blind for that one hour and fifteen minutes.
BORING.
Today class is about government, political system and elite.
Oh man, it is damn boring.
I hate politics... So SWT!
But I try to listen and understand what is he teaching by don't fall asleep in the class. |||

HOMEWORK HOMEWORK EXAM EXAM ...
Stressing~

Go for swimming today.
2000-2100
Luckily there are not many people and I can enjoy!! haha

Homework time AGAIN!! 2200-0100

before that I used to be have so much free time, but now.. homework every night!!
i don't even have free time for my movies!!
oH! I hate this!!

I took 5 hours drafting my notes then 2 hours to rewrite it neatly.
Then another half and hour to post it online.
OMG.. It's killing me...
I hate sociology!!! Oh~

2 comments:

  1. i hate muet oo...
    2day get "suan" frm tat pn fatimah..
    really pek chek nia..
    btw, wat's d movie u wanna to watch yea?
    Transformer? rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelian luu..
    don pek chek la!

    yayaya....
    yes! haha

    ReplyDelete