Sunday, June 28, 2009

28 June

No internet! Crap!!
So boring staying in the room..
Preeti is busy with her movies and I am like... do nothing!

I went to do my laundry yesterday night.
Saw one of the guy I met before.
The one that Skinny one, the one that i forgot his name.

He's like Oh hey..
What are doing around here? ALONE again??
I was like, oh i m just doing my laundry..
He: Are you looking for me?
Me: No..
He: Need my help?
Me: Oh, I can handle it myself.
He: Bla Bla Bla...
Me: ....
He: Hug?
Me: Har?
He: Hug Hug?
Me: Oh, NO.
He: Ohhh~
Me: Got to go..
He: Okay, see you, byebye!
Me: Bye!

OMG, why is he der?
And he thought that i was looking for him.
I didn't go for a walk tonight just to stay away from them but now...
OH MY GOD!!
Met him AGAIN.

I ran quickly back to my room after I've done my laundries.
I am so scared and I called my friends.
No one pick up..
Haiz.. What to do??
I made 67 calls but I can't reach anyone.
Wendy: NO
Hui Xian: ya, once, but she's busy. (won't blame you anyway)
Chee Kang: NO
Xin Jue: Just to wish her luck. CO competition.
Wei Chun: Same.
Thiam Tatt: NO

Crying~ I just don't know why.. Feel like I am ... Whatever!

I tried to call again this morning.
Okay still no one answering my phone.
but i managed to talk to hui jing.
Okay, weird right?
Because i wanted to xian xian , but i called the wrong number.
We talked .. then ...
I just...
I wanted to talk to my friends, best friends.......
No my phone balance is 0.00.
I called 93 calls with NO answers but still charging the credits.
So... I GAVE UP now.

Saw the one of the twins today.. but...
I m not in the mood.. so..
Watever!
Boring..

Good news!
CO won! They got gold for the competiton and WeiChun.. GENG!
'you xiu zhi hui jiang!!'
Oh, he is so geng!!!! Not bad lor!!
hahaha.. too bad i can't like congrats him.
He is really really GENG lar.. hahahah
YES! You did great!!!

Going to a chinese restaurant later.
Cafeteria is closed on sunday night so i had to get something for dinner.
The chinese restaurant is one and a half hour walk, GOD!
Gonna feel tired!

Miss you Guys!

I am feeling better now, so don't worry.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment