Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17 June

EXAM DAY!
phew.. ..
I finished all the 50 questions, it is not that easy but not too difficult as i thought too.
Questions are confusing.

You need to understand studies and apply it to everything.
Those questions are mostly examples and you have to define it.
Tricky to me.. haha
Feel so GERAM when i don't understand what is the question is asking about!!
But i finished it fast.
i took about half and hour to finish all the questions and left the room.
We can leave when we are done, not like when we are in Msia.

I was so worried and nervous, but now..........
WHAT A RELIEF!! hahahaha

Results will be coming out tomorrow.
Haiz.. I'm afraid that i will failed my paper. hahah

I took these photos when there is no one there. haha
Hallway
My classroom
My classroom

I saw HIM twice. Kyle, i just feel so weird when i am looking at him.
I don't look at people here.
i always keep my head down... eyes on the floor.
Haiyo, luckily i didn't stared at him.
And he didn't know that i was looking at him.
hahahaha...
I saw one of them, but i have no idea which one.
Is it the lifeguard or not..
They are twins.. And i can't differentiate which one i saw first. haha

I chose to stayed at the library after lunch although i don't need to study for exams.
I finished reading The Princess Diary.
It was nice!
I love Princess Life. hahaa
Although it has nothing to do with me, just enjoy the readings.

I wished i can stayed at school when i used to be in high school.
Because i can hang out with my friends all the time.
CO used most of my time, and i have no enough time to chat with my friends. haha
Like i used to meet xin jue, wendy, hui xian, wei chun everyday.
We have practice... N AJK stuffs to work out.
Miss High School life.
I know it is a bit crazy to stay at school most of the time, but i do really enjoyed sometimes.
hahahaha... Yangqin. my loved ones.
Stayed at school but not for now YET. I am in school for all the time but i had nothing to do.
no one chat and hang around with.
I have no friends, and i just hanging around alone.

The stadium i was talking about. Kerr Center

now i am addicted with milk. hahah.. GOD! i have 4 small box each day!

my movies night came back again..
Kinda bored.
maybe.. I will go for a walk at 2000.
Cool thing! Haaahaaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment