Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23 June

Class is boring today.
And I am sleepy, luckily i didn't fall asleep in the class.
As I need to concentrate to the lecture and write down the notes..
SLEEPY SLEEPY SLEEPY

Homework Again lor...

Something I wanted to say to you guys:

Wendy honey, I miss you too, we now study hard to fulfill our dreams! Okay!! I miss you! Don't worry I'm fine here. ^^ LOv3 You!

Xian Xian, We will chat during weekends, don't miss me lar, haha! I am fine here, so don't worry about me too. Keep in touch! FRIENDS 4eVer!! Okay! Gambate!! I'm GOOD here. Hahaha...

Chee Kang, hey.. I really appreciated our friendship! And I am so happy to chat and talk to you! Miss you too.. I will study hard and come back soon!

Xin Jue sis, I miss you a lot!! Gambate and do best in CO and yr SPM too. When i come back, you gonna cook for me, hahaha... Our promise! I loV3 you!!

Wei Chun Bro, My cute bro!! Gambate too. haha.. You did great in conducting ... too bad i don't have the chance to see it anymore! But when i come back, you show me again okay?? Hahah.. miss you too!! Good luck in yr STPM and have a nice trip to Taiwan.

Bing Yang, Thanks for you support and advises! I really glad you're my best friends! Study hard and sure you can make it to the overseas!! gambate!!! Take care, keep in touch and becareful when you're alone! I mean when u study at KL, okay? All the best to you!!!

Wei Yang, hahaha... bro, you have to start study kay? ... Nid a good result for a better University!! hahaha.. miss you too.. Take care ya and keep in touch!!

Amare, Lao Gong!!! Best Lao Gong I ever HAD!! hahaha... I miss you too, i make sure i will study hard and come back as soon as i can okay? LoV3 You!!! take care and gambate in yr form 6 Life!!!

Wooi Haur, I'm glad to hear that you gonna be the same uni with chee kang!! All the best daddy!! Take care!! I gonna miss you so too!! I'm fine here, so don worry! You're going to a new place too, gambate n take care oh!!

Chin Leng, I hope you can do well in your form 6 too! I'm sure you can do it! Gambate oh!! hahahah.. Will show you if I knew handsome guys with nice body okay?? I try~ hahha

SkyBEar, hey friend! Gambate ar!! i know you can do it d!! Start prepare for the next exam okay??? All the best to you and wish you luck in yr Love tingy, hahha! All the best yaya!!! take care!!

Qiao Ee, Friend, gambate in yr choir competition oh! And the same to the STPM!! Take care my friend!! You can do it!! And you will score higher in yr maths after you do more practices! So don't give up!!!

SLEEPY SLEEPY SLEEPY
I wanna sleep but i haven't finish my stupid notes yet!! haiz~

I dunno why there so many cheering leader here in the cafeteria.
I queued for half and hour to get my dinner.
I saw one of the twins today, with the tallest guy in ECU.
I think he was the tallest because i haven't seen any guy in ECU is taller then him yet!
Okay, we met Clay today.
He ignored us so we too.
He is mad, she is mad too..
Whatever, this is none of my business.

When we came back to our room, we saw a safety check note on the floor.
It stated that someone entered our room when we were out for dinner.
And our room did pass the safety check and no items from our room were confiscated.
We are both shocked when we found this.
OMG!! Someone just came in.
We should be here when they do the safety checks.
Because the resident assistants that do the safety check were guys!!
I knew that because the signature is Miles Gallop and Walka.
It should be girl assistant who do the safety check isn't it?
OMG!! That's so embarrassing!!!
My table is kinda messy because I am half way doing my notes.
And I just left it because I will continue my notes after dinner.
But luckily the others are clean and neat. hahaha.. Phew~

I continue with my notes after dinner.
It was so boring doing notes in the room.
Feel SO sleepy!
Oh, SLEEPY SLEEPY~

Blur KE YIN is back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment